Any chances of our old model of BMW get stolen?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SimplyHobbies

Club Guest
hi, Dear All, Good day!this might be an silly question, but just bcoz i have recently bought an 2nd BMW E36 325M (Will intro and show pics nex thread ya). and i m parking outside my hse, i m wondering any chances of our old model of BMW like, E30,36,39 could be an eye/attraction to those burglars? "i m driving a merz old model too without worrying much, but i m really not sure abt E36, an nice E36 to me".thinking of installing an mechanical+electrical device under my steering wheel (Just pull mechanically & it will prevent engine from getting started), think it is usefull? at least to small burglars la..thks!

When there is demand, the supply comes in needy :)

Share some pics of your ride..Anxious here for another E36 in the house :)

yeah.. will do mate!

and I seldom hear of any news of Old model of BMW/Merz/Conti being stolen, pls correct me if i m wrong?? (instead there r Waja, Kancil, Wira or sorts of being stolen!)

If they can't steal the car they will steal what they can like door strips, fog-lights and etc. As mentioned bro V-man it's all about supply and demand. My advice is to put the merc outside and put your bimmer inside just to be safe :4:

Last month some a**hole tried to steal my E34. There was nothing attractive inside it, so it must be it. I don't blame him, it is irresistible, and i parked it in a dodgy area near 1 utama, when i cam back i found i chunk of my driver side key cylinder missing. Oh well.

If it is >1995, it should have immobiliser so joy riders will not be able to drive it away. But it doesnt stop them from breaking your window just to get loose change or your smart tag...

actually they steal the old cars to use to steal newer cars or commit a crime. it depends on their Modus Op. lots of time u see the car later abandoned somewhere after the crime is committed.

the best way to prevent this is to follow what my hero did....

[video=youtube_share;CCl_KxGLgOA]http://youtu.be/CCl_KxGLgOA[/video]

my ride using the cut off switch.....still can be stell but takes some times la..hehehehehe

Wholly Guacamoles *NEW* Wholly Salsa Products Review + . by Alecia on August 7, 2012 *crunch*munch* ?Mmm, ?scuse me while I write this post with my mouth full. ?I just can?t help myself. The chocolate is rich and creamy. The items to dip our unique and tasty (except for the sesame crackers. not my favorite) and the experience of experimenting with the chocolate is a lot of fun. J. Walker-- founded her line of hair-care products in St. Louis, Missouri, inspired by a dream in which a large black man provided her with a secret formula that would straighten black hair. By now, five decades would have gone and thus, Mr. Tancredo would have successfully solved TERRORISM in planet EARTH, as per this plan. Mr Tancredo should understand that 49ers Alex Smith Elite Jersey the fight is not with Muslims, it is with Al-Qaeda and the arm suppliers of Al-Qaeda, many Muslims including me around the world wont recognize Al-Qaeda as MUSLIMs(even Saudis wont recognize them). Typically, adoptive families blessed with years of experience, come alongside new adoptive families, as mentors, coaches, New York Giants Jerseyscrisis responders, prayer warriors and respite caregivers. This is what the Bible calls life The Scripture tells us in 1 Corinthians 12: that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

According to the Indian government, 30 percent of India total energy needs are met through imports. India Giants Jason Pierre-Paul Elite Jersey had 5.6 billion barrels of proven oil reserves as of January 2009, the second-largest amount in the Asia-Pacific region after China. India crude oil reserves tend to be light and sweet, with specific gravity varying from 38 API in the offshore Mumbai High field to 32 API at other onshore basins. My partner and i spent my youth to it So it needed prefer Decade so that they can created that one. I have to observe it all. Hayden Panettiere, that8217s your daughter.. During the NBA's "Green Week" celebrations, the Bulls also wore green uniforms, but a slightly darker shade from their St. Patrick's Day counterparts and they used their black alternate uniforms as its template. This can help you ascertain their expertise. Although Stewart threw many interceptions, he also possessed the ability to turn games around with his potent receiving and running skills. According to Cook in the Post-Gazette, Stewart's exciting play made him the most popular sports figure in Pittsburgh. Highlights of the 1997 season included two separate games in which he passed and ran for a total of five touchdowns.

That's the only way to live. Serious hikers should consider cheap basketball shoes getting these La Sportiva boots. Indeed, they work well not just for hiking, but also for mountaineering or jordan shoes wholesale walking in other extreme conditions. Hafley was up front with his boss. The 17-year-old was not a 5-11 or 6-foot prototype. He was mature, though, having agreed to attend Blair -- a small, co-ed prep school tucked away in the woods of southern Jersey -- for two years. Twin Towers It was all the rage, for about a minute and a half: Get yourself not one but two All-Star-caliber centers. This experiment was Houston's doing, thanks to consecutive No. 1 picks that delivered Ralph Sampson 49ers Vernon Davis Jersey in 1983 and Olajuwon in 1984. Bedroom furniture is out there in all kinds of sizes. It's up to you to decide which size fits the needs of one's room size. If your area features a typical size then it will be a fantastic sdghhguj5641 notion to buy furniture that is definitely not also large, but is just from the appropriate size to fit into the space..

Top Bottom