Home of BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice pictures man... cool... yeah love the cars there.. the car i test drove was 50K euros... over here after conversion RM250k... sniff,sniff.

Nice pictures, Xcell!

I know the feeling. I got a good "whack" of reality when 42 new cars showed up for TopGear Philippines photo-shoot just down the road from where I live. So knowing the editor-in-chief and photographer, I offerred to help!. ie Shift cars, so they can shoot!. So I took the day off to do this.

Tested a 330i E90 around the block quickly. It is torquey,, great feel and not so harsh ride despite the runflat tires. Apparently the E60 with runflats are harsher on normal roads. Concrete and aspalt surfaces. Interesting "key" fob. Need to squeeze the "remote" key after one presses the Stop button to get the "key" off.

The Mercedes B200 looks nice from outside but interior is so cramped, its a darn shame. The "Big Mouth" Audi A4 is nice with decent 3 spoke steering. I just "hated" the 4-spoke steering wheel in the A6 and A8. Its a crying shame that Audi left their steering wheel design back in the 80s while the rest of the interior parts moved into the 21st century.

For me: to choose between E60 530i or E90 330i, the E90 will win. Very tossable and willing drive. Can hardly "feel" the weight, just wish it has manual 6-speed!.

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year to everyone. May the New Year bring us good fortune in all aspects of life. I know the greeting is early, but wanted to be the first to wish you all (unless someone has beaten me to it)

Cheers

xcell60

Top Bottom