BMWCM Annual Dinner 2011

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to the President, VP and committee and all supporting members. It was indeed a great AD 2011. Hope many more enjoyable moments to come from this club and its members.

a fun filled night and yehh everyone is a winner ..but the last 2 winners truely deserve it as they had been there for BMWCM travelling from a distance wet or shine ....one from RAUB and the other one a veteran from SEREMBAN

food and drinks were spectacular ....TQ to the sponsors, host and BMWCM and not least the guest from the little ones to the big ones that attended this event and made it a memorable one...

BlackE90;698678 said:
Bro, heres you nick, just below komeng91, the reason its there because you did not attend the function.
Make sure you'll be attending next year's, so that your nick will not be missed out.
BMWClubDinnerWallpaper01.jpg

hehehehe .... thanks for the touch-up bro .... actually some of the OM names are not that visible but rest assured its there ... btw, those that cannot be seen are actually therenin the darker blue line ..... :top:

Personally, I believe this nite would not be possible if not because of you guys, I mean the OMs and Club Guest, had not supported it. Thank you to the sponsors too for their generous sponsorship and last but not least to harrisbimmer, I might have missed out to mention your name that nite bro (my sincere apologies), here is a BIG THANK YOU to you bro for the 5 tasty ikan patin donated :4: :top:...

Thank you all once again, thank you very2 much. Really hope to see you guys again with this marvellous kind of a support in the next AD 2012... :top: ...

a big thank you for the CM & sub-committees members for this event. Really appreciate the effort to arrange the privilege of all OMs to get a lucky draw. Feels great about it !!

Qudos and TQ to Committee Members and all who assisted to make the dinner a fun nite. From entrance decor and exhibits, heavy goodie bags, good food, yummy desserts, fun entertainment & music, many lucky draw prizes, remarkable video clips quiz, etc etc.

Many many thanks also to everyone who came that nite becoz without your support the evening would not as that.

p/s: the after dinner showdown at Senja was so cool. Should do that again Mr Prez :D

I'm so glad all you enjoyed the event and it would not have happened without the contribution of my fellow Committee and sub committee members ( those late nights spent fine tuning details ), Fellow BMWCM Official members and guests who attended and the sponsors. A Very BIG THANK YOU to all of you.My legs are still aching hehehe...cheers.

yalah..sampai sekarang legs all pain...hahahaha..It was good Yeahhh

Vanilla Coke;698799 said:
Qudos and TQ to Committee Members and all who assisted to make the dinner a fun nite. From entrance decor and exhibits, heavy goodie bags, good food, yummy desserts, fun entertainment & music, many lucky draw prizes, remarkable video clips quiz, etc etc.

Many many thanks also to everyone who came that nite becoz without your support the evening would not as that.

p/s: the after dinner showdown at Senja was so cool. Should do that again Mr Prez :D

docrayboy;698507 said:
XXX will make a great Floor Manager next year AD!! Everybody in favour, say aye and list your name below to nominate him!!

1) docrayboy

Nah! been there done that...now to enjoy other peoples misery...hehehe

Prez, now you know where to get backup performers if you decide to do a gig :D ... including Komeng, Abby, Fadhlan..the rest I dunno their names. Now hopefully I can get bigger license to go party hehehehe ....oooppss cabutz......

namidub;698811 said:
Where lah pics of the AD? Hehe cant wait already

look out for the Don posting on Annual Dinner Photos bro :4:.... should be up anytime soon. .. :top:

climenta;698594 said:
Kudos to the commitee members for a job well done, sorry couldn't make it due to work. Btw, where is my nick on that ///M wallpaper ya?:D

here is the fine artwork lah.

Your name is there but it is small lah. happy hunting for your name (you are beside wolverine)

BWMCM_Backdrop.jpg

Yes Lin, I totally Agree...hehehe

Vanilla Coke;698806 said:
Prez, now you know where to get backup performers if you decide to do a gig :D ... including Komeng, Abby, Fadhlan..the rest I dunno their names. Now hopefully I can get bigger license to go party hehehehe ....oooppss cabutz......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom