Am I Scammed ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxion89

Club Guest
Hi guys, well about the tread title. I got buy my car part that is camshaft non vanos both intake and exhaust. I bank in to the person last Thursday on 2 Augt 2012. Then he said will post laju the item to me on Friday but he said he forgot then will post it on monday that is today date 6 Augt 2012. I got remind him this morning then he said ok and that the last sms from him that i got after ask many time about my item. Im from sabah, seem very hard to find that part for cheaper price. If that person need took time to post the item for me by telling me that ok. But the problem is, when i sms him there is no reply at all. So can anyone help me with this?

Nuzul Quran holiday for Selangor, Perak, Pahang and few other states..

Bro, you purchased thru Mudah izzit, cause there a lots of individuals selling BMW parts on line, this specific store is on mudah for quite some time, maybe b'cos of the holidays there is a delay.

oh icic..i just want to make sue, i didnt know bout the holiday.

beemerback;763475 said:
So, did you get what you were supposed to receive?

he did give me the tracking number today but at 4.55 pm he sms me. I track that number seem invalid. I didn't know if the pos laju already key in the number into their database or not. So right now i just waiting. Didn't know will take this long. Last time i got buy emblem and receive it on 3 - 4 days only after deal with that person. But not the same person its other dealer I found from Lelong.my. I pay him today next day i receive the tracking number from him and that number can be track. This time took so long, so I just wait then. Hope no problem with it. Really2x need that part to fix my car. That the cheapest way to fix it.

I think you should continue to pursue the matter and if the goods are not forthcoming you could lodge a report that you have been cheated and let the police takeover the matter. Provide all the relevant evidence.....

Too many times I got con With this scam, so sorry to hear your experience. I suggest you to have a friend in KL whom can help you COD your future purchase

Well guys I did get my item already. Fuhhh.... i feel relieve after got what i suppose to get. Its just the person who post the item so slow. I do have friend near KL and he a cops as well. If I didn't get the item might be need him to help me with the case.

This what i ordered...
View attachment 25944

What i get and mine are broken
View attachment 25945

sry for unclear picture. Taking pic using phone camera. Well I think I can trust with that workshop already.

Since thread starter has now received his items from seller, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom