All Hail The King of E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
..how i wish bro...how i wish...its picture i got from another website..i tink e30tech.com....
22k so far... you mean work is on going..wat sumo to do la bro...
btw..you've got any extra rear arb lying around..

teejay;393155 said:
22k with normal 5 speed box

add another 9k for an extra gear....:top:

very true...:listen: so i have gear gostann also.... :rolleyes:

pussy;393162 said:
very true...:listen: so i have gear gostann also.... :rolleyes:

gostann=go stern, a term seafarer's use to mean go backwards (aft ,stern,portside,etc)

so now you really admit to public you like it backwards or backside....?:stupid:

or maybe the one in between your legs.......:wink:

watchout 535i is coming......:eek:

teejay;393164 said:
gostann=go stern, a term seafarer's use to mean go backwards (aft ,stern,portside,etc)

so now you really admit to public you like it backwards or backside....?:stupid:

or maybe the one in between your legs.......:wink:

watchout 535i is coming......:eek:

aiya, that 535i fellow... i have been waiting for him for years, months, days...

he even ask me to wait at the papaya tree, but no cum...:rolleyes:

teejay;393161 said:
looks similair like riduan's car to me .....

ya, looks like it, but it had the clutch fan....

Na993... you just bought it ?

no ...not my car...again how i wish :love:

though, is this bro ridzuan's car for sale ? how much ?

I'm wondering how many S50 in e30 running around out there?

a 6 speeder, from which beemer would this be.. i can imagine the headache, different engine, matching to diff g/box, to diff long shaft , to diff rear axle....really have to be a labour of love - not even considering the mula yet...then if you can get the parts...hats off to those gone down this route....

I leave you guys with something else to drool on , when would dis be a reality on our shores .. or maybe already has ?? M'sia bole

pussy;393169 said:
aiya, that 535i fellow... i have been waiting for him for years, months, days...

he even ask me to wait at the papaya tree, but no cum...:rolleyes:

I saw u and Ramsing holding hands ... so , I know laa ... :love:

teejay;393155 said:
22k with normal 5 speed box

add another 9k for an extra gear....:top:

Double that - and u will get the bigger brother S38 ... + tons of gremlins .. :eek:

535i;393201 said:
I saw u and Ramsing holding hands ... so , I know laa ... :love:
dun jelous....u're still in the gold blend ghee club. although now u roam d streets of ghey lang looking for lonely sailor boys :love:

na993;393183 said:
no ...not my car...again how i wish :love:

I'm wondering how many S50 in e30 running around out there?

a 6 speeder, from which beemer would this be.. i can imagine the headache, different engine, matching to diff g/box, to diff long shaft , to diff rear axle....really have to be a labour of love - not even considering the mula yet...then if you can get the parts...hats off to those gone down this route....

I leave you guys with something else to drool on , when would dis be a reality on our shores .. or maybe already has ?? M'sia bole

i advise you to faster run far far away....the racun has not hit u yet. but the longer u hang around all these apeks, the more your pants is going to fall down :D but a V8 will spoil the balance. M50 is enuf :)

pussy;393215 said:
spoken like a true modder...:rock:
itu V12 manyak garang worr.....bunyi macam ribut......

saya tadah takut ribut la, m5 ghee la atau v12 taufan atau Vlapan girl...

itu semua e34 manyak takut itu e30... tengok dekat jalan, tak mau main... jumpa dekat workshop mau main-main...

aiya..

535i;393202 said:
Double that - and u will get the bigger brother S38 ... + tons of gremlins .. :eek:

So what other problems has your "luv" thrown at you this time? Ya lor, you did not shower it with the required TLC, spending too much time in Singaland.... surelah your luv merajuk everytime you take it out. Some more wanna get another one....:rolleyes:

waa... since all the e34 ribut, taufan and girly + ghee is all talking so much, i suggest a show down with all this ///M wanna be's....

so who's in ?

got a few names here,

1. Tom aka Taufan
2. 535i aka ///M5 Ghee
3. Blackie aka Girly upskirt lolipop
4. Ramsing aka samseng+ soap

others ?

so the gauntlet have been thrown down... OK pop corn ready for the ring side show..

jarance;393284 said:
so the gauntlet have been thrown down... OK pop corn ready for the ring side show..

But pleez, none of that "drag race" film as in the other thread. Wanna the real thing.:top:

flash;393301 said:
But pleez, none of that "drag race" film as in the other thread. Wanna the real thing.:top:

dun worry.....the drivers will all line up, get set, GO!!!! the first one to reach the finishing line will be champion. btw, no cars involved, only the drivers. :D so put on your running shoes babeh.....:top:

pussy;393269 said:
saya tadah takut ribut la, m5 ghee la atau v12 taufan atau Vlapan girl...

itu semua e34 manyak takut itu e30... tengok dekat jalan, tak mau main... jumpa dekat workshop mau main-main...

aiya..

mestila boss....kita jumpa workshop, macam ribut kita pegi tempat mandi-manda....:wink:

1. Tom aka Taufan
2. 535i aka ///M5 Ghee
3. Blackie aka Girly upskirt lolipop
4. Ramsing aka samseng+ soap
5. Gleen Horney - aka hornet
6. Fire-but-no-blade
7. Shaifulworrrr ..
8. Wa-wa wee-witt - Piat tarbo for good measure

Top Bottom