Airbag n seat belt light keep on appear

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fahmi757

Club Guest
176266c8cb39637c192703702d4d1ac6.jpg

3384fa42bdd26e42c77e0d5f47472514.jpg

3bf46c5067e8d3fc1053620dac11c202.jpg

My car keep on pop up this two lights...i have send to workshop twice n after few days the lights keep on pop-up...

Can someone advise me what is the cause or main issue?

Rili appreciate ur opinion or suggestion..

TQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro,
Suggest you do a diagnosis to establish the issue. It could be the seat sensor or others.
I had similar drama a couple of months ago and it was caused the SMG, safety gateway module. Changed a used unit for RM 1450 inclusive of re-coding,

Jerman said:
Bro,
Suggest you do a diagnosis to establish the issue. It could be the seat sensor or others.
I had similar drama a couple of months ago and it was caused the SMG, safety gateway module. Changed a used unit for RM 1450 inclusive of re-coding,
Hi bro,

Where did you change your safety gateway module?

Yes, that is correct.

fahmi757 said:
The owner Jeson rite?also drive e60...i changed my headlamp to lci bixenon headlight @ goodcity...

Fahmi757,
Changed my Safety Gateway Module at PKL, Motor Sport, Jalan Kuchai Maju 2, Kuchai Lama, KL. Call Lai 016-2128488

I've already changed my Safety Gateway Module from halfcut n after 3weeks d airbag n seatbelt light pop up again...i donno wat to do anyway..feel frustrated with e60...my e46 never give me prob like dis...e60 is too complicated.... Mayb its time for me to put fullstop for bm n change to other brand...

Just a simple by-pass of the airbag & seat-belt sensor will do the job. Cost only RM150.00.

I have try the by pass unit,not workable and after that i changed my Safety Gateway Module..n after 3 weeks still pop up the airbag n seat belt light...

fahmi..prior to the warnings has the car being subjected to any severe vibration? if yes then probably the airbag sensors is out of its original position. Alternatively, use a sand paper and clean the surface of the cable connecters of the sensors. Try these cheaper solutions. Dont give up easily. I have gone through worst situations with my e60 than what you are going through now.

beemerback said:
fahmi..prior to the warnings has the car being subjected to any severe vibration? if yes then probably the airbag sensors is out of its original position. Alternatively, use a sand paper and clean the surface of the cable connecters of the sensors. Try these cheaper solutions. Dont give up easily. I have gone through worst situations with my e60 than what you are going through now.
Bro,where is the location of airbag sensor?

Mine came up this sensors also. Mechanic said need check wiring. It cause my front left hand side passenger central lock not able lock/unlock and also power window no more functioning. Any suggestion and cheaper solutions to go for? I saw bro Herbert went to goodcity. Is it okay we just go there and ask them repair it? Or really need change the whole module?

I suggest you go to Goodcity Auto Accessories and see the boss, Jeson for his opinion.

Twll said:
Mine came up this sensors also. Mechanic said need check wiring. It cause my front left hand side passenger central lock not able lock/unlock and also power window no more functioning. Any suggestion and cheaper solutions to go for? I saw bro Herbert went to goodcity. Is it okay we just go there and ask them repair it? Or really need change the whole module?

Top Bottom