After the cooling coil..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
I changed my cooling coil as u know last week..But the new problem appear!! Sometime i start my car and switch on the aircon, it is normal and under control; but sometime i start my car and switch on the aircon, it is totally out of control--hot air came out (same like the hot air b4 i changed my cooling coil)..I go back to Two-B and check for 3 times, what their said was, this is normal!!:eek: :eek: The boss recommend to block the heater or changed the heater valve..But now the problem is, if i block the heater, i can not adjust the temperature anymore (that means 16 deg = 26 deg)..So, 1. Who ever block the heater??2. Who ever changed the heater valve??I call to Naidu, he said for single vanos car, better dun touch the heater..So how??Before i open a new thread to criticism Two-B :thumpdown:, i want to hear what are u all say..Pls give ur opinion..My car is e39 523i single vanos..

my take on this :

1. hot air blowing out from the vent when a/c on?Normal?Are they stupid or what!I would suggests you fight is off with them and demand for a better solution.compare with other e39.
2. go to Naidu..he is da man.even if you don't live in the klang valley!

I have block my heater valve and bypass the hot water cos the solenoid valves was leaking water. Previously have to top up regularly the radiator.

Air con should be cooler cos no hot air going to the AHU. The AHU handle cold air and hot air. This is usually control by a air vane. As time goes by, the rubber seal is not so air tight and hence cold air is mixed with hot air leaking thru the air vane.

No adverse effect on the cooling system. In fact better cos now, less rubber hose to consider.

Only problem is when going to Genting, window tend to becomes foggy cos cannot divert hot to the windscreen.

yes the boss is right. Change the valve heater

I Changed My Cooling Coil Too, Changed Original One, Bought From Auto Bavaria.
My Car Now Back To Normal Without Any Problems At All. Heater Can Control,Can Adjust The Temperature Too.

I Guessed The Guy Who Serviced Your Air Cond Not So Familiar With Bimmer Air Cond Wiring Diagram, Or They Already Modified The Wiring Since They Not Really Know What To Do With Bimmer Air Cond, So They Did It Their Way.

I Think You Better Asked Them To Fix It Free For You Otherwise You Open Another Thread Here!

Good Luck Brother.

moots;262359 said:
my take on this :

1. hot air blowing out from the vent when a/c on?Normal?Are they stupid or what!I would suggests you fight is off with them and demand for a better solution.compare with other e39.
2. go to Naidu..he is da man.even if you don't live in the klang valley!

I am considering go to Naidu on next Monday..

jarance;262366 said:
I have block my heater valve and bypass the hot water cos the solenoid valves was leaking water. Previously have to top up regularly the radiator.

Air con should be cooler cos no hot air going to the AHU. The AHU handle cold air and hot air. This is usually control by a air vane. As time goes by, the rubber seal is not so air tight and hence cold air is mixed with hot air leaking thru the air vane.

No adverse effect on the cooling system. In fact better cos now, less rubber hose to consider.

Only problem is when going to Genting, window tend to becomes foggy cos cannot divert hot to the windscreen.

yes the boss is right. Change the valve heater

So now u stil can adjust ur temperature? Or the temperature only in the same even u switch up and down? Did u change the heater valve?? How much u it cost u??

James Chun;262375 said:
I Changed My Cooling Coil Too, Changed Original One, Bought From Auto Bavaria.
My Car Now Back To Normal Without Any Problems At All. Heater Can Control,Can Adjust The Temperature Too.

I Guessed The Guy Who Serviced Your Air Cond Not So Familiar With Bimmer Air Cond Wiring Diagram, Or They Already Modified The Wiring Since They Not Really Know What To Do With Bimmer Air Cond, So They Did It Their Way.

I Think You Better Asked Them To Fix It Free For You Otherwise You Open Another Thread Here!

Good Luck Brother.

I just argue with the boss, he said:"U think ur car is a new car arr?", "U can go to ask in Auto Bavaria!"...

Fix for free?? I don think so..

bmw7833;262383 said:
So now u stil can adjust ur temperature? Or the temperature only in the same even u switch up and down? Did u change the heater valve?? How much u it cost u??

Temperature control is for the air-con as in cold air. There is a temperature sensore which will sense the interior temperature. it will cut the air-con compressor when the temperature drop to the set value as per your dial setting.

I did not change the heater valve. I bypass it cos I do not use the heater to defrost the front windscreen. So instead of hot water going into the AHU and return back to the engine, it just went from the radiator and straight to the engine (bypassing the aircon AHU).

Did not see the reason to change the valve and ahu flap.

bmw7833;262383 said:

Temperature control is for the air-con as in cold air. There is a temperature sensore which will sense the interior temperature. it will cut the air-con compressor when the temperature drop to the set value as per your dial setting.

I did not change the heater valve. I bypass it cos I do not use the heater to defrost the front windscreen. So instead of hot water going into the AHU and return back to the engine, it just went from the radiator and straight to the engine (bypassing the aircon AHU).

bmw7833;262383 said:

bmw7833;262383 said:

I went to JB town area in afternoon without aircond (only the hot air came out from vent), can u imagine the feeling?? Somemore with the sun above ur head..Damn Two-B..!!

After came back from JB, i direct went to Two-B again coz i suspect that the aircon gas leakage oledi..I ask the boss to check the gas either still in there or leakage oledi..When the boss check the aircon gas pressure and so on with the tank, u guess what he discovered??

Ohh my god!!! One more stupid thing done by Two-B!!!

He found out that the gas pressure is over than the normal level!! He deny that this is done by him b4. What the f**k!!!

Ok, come back to my problem. After the high pressure, i start hear the creak creak sound from my compresser (actually i feedback to boss when i collect the car after repair the cooling coil, but he said this is small problem, he will fix it back, but now he deny!!). I call and ask the aircond shop in Penang which is my fren too, he said that the high gas pressure will cause the compresser devastate. Really damn Two-B!!!

bmw7833;262708 said:
What should i do now?????

You should fxxk him off:thefinger: Is he stupid or what? My car is 10 yrs old but still feel like new coz aredi change many parts. If you change most of the parts it should be good as new car:stupid: Maybe he pissed off since u bring yr own parts:smokin:

P/S: Maybe you can try to get advice from consumer tribunal. Before that u may inform the boss oso:cool:

Top Bottom