advice on shocks and springs...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
stuner;351634 said:
yo bro, if u want the sachs advantage can get it just for front RM460 each, rear is RM410 each

bro,where can i get the sachs advantage at RM460??

wang;351625 said:
bro,the Classic Star is service center?
if i want to buy the absorber only,can make it?
can only buy the front for the Sachs Advantage??i think my front absorber is time to replace it..

where is bro affan fix it??

its just a shoplot service center. Same row with Optimum M1.
Yes I think you can buy front only.

Affan did at this Classic star too.

stuner;351632 said:
btw guys, i fitted my 20inch, with standard absorbers, now when on highway, same road not so firm, so sometimes the tyre touch the fender, wonder if i change to harder absorber will it help?

Definitely but you may need to change the spring as well. Riding on hard absorber & oem spring gives you a very hard ride. Especially if you're on Bilstein monotube, it has reduced stroke compared to twin tube hence it need higher gas pressure to prevent hitting the bottom of absorber casing, which result in harder damping of absorber. Even worse if you have soft spring rate.

wang;351650 said:
bro,where can i get the sachs advantage at RM460??

yo bro if u really want it u can meet up with me, cox i get it from the dealer direct, but not able to bring u there, sorry.

if u want to know more can call me 012-9870636

bro you want comfort and sport go for Bilstein B12. It's a combo of Bilstein B8 + H&R Springs which is developed for the B8. I am using it and it's Awesome.

Top Bottom