address for Optimum Auto + others pls

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Sungazer

Club Guest
Hi guys,I've heard a lot about Optimum auto in Kayu Ara... can someone give me the address and brief directions?I've also heard various rumours of ex-M1 guys opening up their shops near Palm Springs and/or Ikea... can I get the address or some directions so I can go check them out?Many thanks!!

location: Kampung Kayu Ara - Physically it's within walking distance from Damansara Jaya secondary school, which is located before the NKVE tol if you are coming from Bangsar. It's the 1st corner shop located parallel to the hghway (i.e. the other side of the highway where M1 is). You need to turn left into some trunk road once u past Sony's U-turn flyover if u r coming from the secondary school.
tel: 03 7725 1379
m/p: 012 3081891 (Jason Foo)

calyon said:
location: Kampung Kayu Ara - Physically it's within walking distance from Damansara Jaya secondary school, which is located before the NKVE tol if you are coming from Bangsar. It's the 1st corner shop located parallel to the hghway (i.e. the other side of the highway where M1 is). You need to turn left into some trunk road once u past Sony's U-turn flyover if u r coming from the secondary school.
tel: 03 7725 1379
m/p: 012 3081891 (Jason Foo)

oh... I know where M1 is... so it's on the other side... the same side as Esso station? Is it facing the main road? near the furniture shops?

think the entry to the trunk road, with potholes, is after that. anyway, u cant miss the turning if u drive further ahead from the furniture store

Top Bottom