Achtung! The Nurburgring..... the journey begins

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wow... 535i... you have found a new partner... neber mind, ghee man and the rest of us wont miss you...jip, better be careful on 535.. he likes frozen...(u can guess)

by the way..535i.. you can leave either the M5 or the e39 with us to babysit them.. dun leave it to IM, hehehe.

535i;516515 said:
For Pussy - it's 32 A cup size , right .. Ok .. got that .. :thefinger:
:rock:

sorry, wrong size, had implants like the V8..:burnout:

pussy;516848 said:
wow... 535i... you have found a new partner... neber mind, ghee man and the rest of us wont miss you...jip, better be careful on 535.. he likes frozen...(u can guess)

by the way..535i.. you can leave either the M5 or the e39 with us to babysit them.. dun leave it to IM, hehehe.

Dun worry kucing now play international oni, banglas & pakistani.
Better I keep all yr cars so can wash them eveliday. Kucing cannot drive one coz always hantam other cars coz he think BMW are immortal. He only know to use "Stick"
:smokin:

535i;516725 said:
AMS is off limit for me .. Godaaaaannnnnn ...:rock:

Quiet hard to believe this !!!!!!!!! :thefinger: ........... unless ..........:lollypop:.....

JYazid;516877 said:
Quiet hard to believe this !!!!!!!!! :thefinger: ........... unless ..........:lollypop:.....

Betul ayah .. saya bukan macam tu ... :canabis:

lemme get d actual dates first , then u guys can plan lah if u wanna bunk in my room.. stay as long as u want , no prob.. but I ll be in Basel, Swiss most probably staying at Radisson SAS. It's about a 4 hr drive to Nurburg. Last year I drove from Hamburg. about the same distance..This time around I am thinking of renting a bike and blasting it there.

ermmmm.. privileges accorded to OFFICIAL MEMBERS only.. hehehe...membership does have its perks u know... :D

nazrie;516971 said:
ermmmm.. privileges accorded to OFFICIAL MEMBERS only.. hehehe...membership does have its perks u know... :D

Ehhh........I thought for the whole month?????................sneak me through.........I might fit those food carts.......will call in sick for the whole month..........eeeekkkkkk.............cabutttzzzz.........

nazrie;516971 said:

Prez - date confirmed 29/5 - KUL-FRA and 2/6 FRA-KUL.
Just sorting out the details ..
A bit tight to run to Basel though .. but we'll see ...

Jipster just got back from Basel, actually ....

Thanks for the offer ... Dun worry - we all tulin, bangggg ..

nazrie;516970 said:
lemme get d actual dates first , then u guys can plan lah if u wanna bunk in my room.. stay as long as u want , no prob.. but I ll be in Basel, Swiss most probably staying at Radisson SAS. It's about a 4 hr drive to Nurburg. Last year I drove from Hamburg. about the same distance..This time around I am thinking of renting a bike and blasting it there.

Basel?! laaahhh...... baru balik from there. Got out just in time via LHR. Last few flights out when volcano started to spew... you could see all the planes all lined up to take off in a hurry to escape the noon deadline for closure of airports in UK. Stayed at Basel Hilton..... pretty boring town and expensive too. Sightseeing is crap as well.... the munster is practically IT unless you count the 'knee' of the rhine as a highlight :)

Come join us lah. The day we arrive 'Ring is open from morning to dusk. Other days its limited 5.30 to dusk opening hours.

cempaka;516773 said:
lol it's just a name. u do realize there's a neighborhood called taman cempaka. would you be too insecure to live here too? :D

Jipster;516821 said:
urrrrrrrm......... yes.

I expected as much :rolleyes: Does make me chuckle that anyone needing an automatic car in Europe would try to tell others what is and isn't "manly"

Anyways, I was only trying to share some info about the 'ring. Done now, have a nice trip.

I like manly slushboxes. Preferably mated to hairy diesel engines with tractor loads of torque..... my fave car would be the E60 535d with a DMS chip with zillions of pound foot of torque.....

Finally some updates - car is booked

Went with a BMW 1er..... used same outfit I used before, sixt car rental (details below - sorry dunno how to do screen shot):

Sixt 60xxxxxx31; 05/30/2010; Frankfurt/Main Airport

resevierung@sixt.de [resevierung@sixt.de]

To help protect your privacy, some content in this message has been blocked. If you are sure that this message is from a trusted sender and you want to re-enable the blocked features, click here.

Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 11:37 PM
To: [censored]

Cc: [censored]

Attachments: Sixt-RES-60xxxxxx31.pdf‎ (9 KB‎)[Open as Web Page]; MainAirport.pdf‎ (237 KB‎)[Open as Web Page]; MainAirport_map.pdf‎ (484 KB‎)[Open as Web Page]; 60xxxxxx31.ics‎ (635 B‎)

Many thanks for your reservation. We wish you a good trip. 26/04/10
Congratulations, Mr. [censored]. Good choice!
Reservation number: 60xxxxxx31

Your reservation:

CXMR - Sample vehicle: BMW 1er *NAVI*
• Pick-up: Frankfurt/Main Airport
• Rental length: 05/30/2010 - 06/02/2010
• Return: Frankfurt/Main Airport
• kilometers: unlimited

Total price € 408.11 *

Warm up your engines
Save time with the car pickup! Fill out the missing rental information in advance via Online-Check-In and benefit from a quick pickup.

Please bring following things when picking up the car::

Your reservation confirmation is attached to this e-mail (PDF).

Please e-mail us with any questions about your online reservation reservierung@sixt.de.
In case your plans change you can easily rebook your reservation at www.sixt.com/mysixt/! In the customer service centre you will also find invoice copies of past reservations or information on your pick-up and return branch.

After rental:
• You were satisfied? Make the same reservation again: Book again
• We will automatically send you an invoice. Find a copy of invoice 48 hours after return here:www.sixt.com/mysixt/

* Prices inclusive 19.00% VAT.

Finally some updates II - B&B is booked

Going with tried and tested.... Ringhaus - Altes Forsthaus St. Hubertus

ringhaus.jpg

This fine establishment is just 300-400 metres away from main entrance of nordschleife, say about 10 mins walk.

Room booked is the Steilstrecke Room* for 2 pax - 3 nights inc breakfast, taxes and all costs Eur345.

*dunno german.... it probably means "brokeback mountain room" LOL

waaaa..so expensive rental with Sixt! I rented 1er with sixt also..cost me 28 euros a day only... 3er 45euros.. Merc R350 i think it was 80... take super duper insurance and whack at the ring.. insurance is covered inside the ring as it is just another road and normal traffic rules apply, hence no need for other insurance..

nazrie;517139 said:
waaaa..so expensive rental with Sixt! I rented 1er with sixt also..cost me 28 euros a day only... 3er 45euros.. Merc R350 i think it was 80... take super duper insurance and whack at the ring.. insurance is covered inside the ring as it is just another road and normal traffic rules apply, hence no need for other insurance..

Tu booking je.... kalau uncle nazrie ada maklumat lebih baik boleh tak share2? This must be in town somewhere, rates are better. For poor sods like us I think pick up and drop at airport is best, keeping it simple.

Seriously, if you got lubang somewhere to get better rates let us know. Any savings will mean more Ring souvenirs :rock:

I pick up same also lah, at the airport , sometimes on the french side , sometimes on the swiss side of the airport. I am a regular customer with them. I ll have a look at their website and see if I can help in any way.

Top Bottom