Congratulations to X'tracooljustin

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xtracooljustin;445978 said:
Definitely my dear John. I will recommend all good places for you guys to feel youthful again. You can count on me for that!

where laa - i oso want to know ..

very lonely laa in Balestier .. :rolleyes:

XXX;445610 said:
Congrats to you Vincent on your sons achievements, and to Justin, its time to repay back Dad...send him to Hawaii on your first paycheck...
Start wif somewhere nearer first... Sillypore!

okow;445651 said:
Vincent, Congratulations go out to you for this proud moment as a parent.
Justin, Congratulations for being a First Class Honours student as well as bagging the Anugerah Medal Fakulti. Now, come back and contribute to your country or have we lost another 'talented son' to our neighbour...
Numerically, the pay in MY is superior...but i feel I'm still young enuf to go wander around b4 settling down.

kevster30;445791 said:
Well done my young padawan....now can ask daddy for Z4....hehehehe
Ha ha... da padawan wanna change 2 da dark side... wanna get a R129 SL in a couple of yrs time.

syahruln;445810 said:
Congratulations Justin... so when can post your design of our clubhouse??? :D make the members drool and put a slight pressure on the committee's shoulder ... heehehehe...
i can come up wif da designs... no problem... but wonder whether we got funds to build it or not...

pussy;445850 said:
Justin... ahhh the sleepless nights paid off.... no more late night assignments...

congrats my friend... in this line, these days, when young, please learn as much you can...

by the way, when you make it... buy your dad a ///M..... all the money spent on you is good enough..

cheers...
soon...soon... start wif E30 M3 ya ;)

gwumpkus;446039 said:
congratulations jsutin on joining our profession..:)

still have that awesome E34?..:)

cheers

michael
E34 sold as soon as i set foot in Sillypore, we should meet up someday :)

535i;446264 said:
where laa - i oso want to know ..

very lonely laa in Balestier .. :rolleyes:
I work at Chinatown...stay at Toa Payoh. Since when u in SG? and Balestier is quite happening after sun down... confirm u wont be lonely wan la :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. All i know is i just wont be hanging out wif you guys much. We can always keep in touch through Facebook or if u guys do come down SG, give me a buzz at +6590851944.

You may check my company's website here:
http://www.rtnq.com/

Top Bottom