Congratulations to X'tracooljustin

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Congrats Justin and what a happy and proud daddy Unker Vincent is! :)

How time flies, still remember the time when Justin was just into his first year at UTM, then finished his diploma and now his degree. Well done Justin :)

Now is the true beginning of your journey into the working world....ALL THE BEST :)

Congrats Bro...wow, din know u swept it with flying colours...Bravo! Wishing u all the best in ur future...

Guys, my dad is over exaggerating here. My achievements are nothing compared to the sacrifices, the patience and the support of my dad and my family. By da way, the award is actually called "Dean's Gold Medal Award".

I am now currently working as an assistant architect in an award-winning firm at Chinatown, Singapore.

I will be looking forward to join you guys whenever Im back in KL. If you guys are down south as well, just give me a buzz too.

xtracooljustin;445770 said:
Guys, my dad is over exaggerating here. My achievements are nothing compared to the sacrifices, the patience and the support of my dad and my family. By da way, the award is actually called "Dean's Gold Medal Award".

I am now currently working as an assistant architect in an award-winning firm at Chinatown, Singapore.

I will be looking forward to join you guys whenever Im back in KL. If you guys are down south as well, just give me a buzz too.

Oh, would you be in SG when we convoy down end of this month? I'm counting on you to take the unkers out party party ok... :wink:

Congratulations Justin... so when can post your design of our clubhouse??? :D make the members drool and put a slight pressure on the committee's shoulder ... heehehehe...

Justin... ahhh the sleepless nights paid off.... no more late night assignments...

congrats my friend... in this line, these days, when young, please learn as much you can...

by the way, when you make it... buy your dad a ///M..... all the money spent on you is good enough..

cheers...

Juan Powerblow;445797 said:
Oh, would you be in SG when we convoy down end of this month? I'm counting on you to take the unkers out party party ok... :wink:

Definitely my dear John. I will recommend all good places for you guys to feel youthful again. You can count on me for that!

Congrats Justin. Only met you once during CCLC's TT few months back, but it was a good outing. I'm sure you'll prosper in your new-found role in Singapore.

Btw, nice pics of the E38! :D

congratulations jsutin on joining our profession..:)

still have that awesome E34?..:)

cheers

michael

Congratulations bro on your superb achievement! Might need you in a couple to design my dream house....:p

Top Bottom