A little too less for E65/66 ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cyne

Club Guest
Yo alls !

Is it me, or is it just that there aren't many Kakis having the E65/66 ? Was it the look or the scary part of it ?

Or is it the owners are actually not the drivers but being driven ? :)

I just got myself an '03, not delivered. And seriously, its so quiet on the 7, and so little info I can read on... :(

Hi cyne, not many e65/66 kakis here...mine is an e66 740Li...self driven

Welcome to the world of e65/66 hehehe...will try to assist as much as possible bro

Thanks for your reply. Getting my car end of March.. So would post more once driving it.

Just got E65 driven back today. I am completely awed!! The smoothness of the V8 and the handling for this enormous car is just ( shocks are out mind you ) ..... Couldn't explain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi guys, my name's Dennis. I am happy to be newly acquainted to this club and at the same time feeling a whole lot of anxiety coz I just confirmed the purchase of a E66 2006 740iL

Am new to this so would be needing all the members and kakis support.

I can be contacted at 012.3351155 should you guys have whatsapp or Wechat groups.

Looking forward to the ride soon. Cheers!

Hi Dennis,

Great to hear that and congrats on your new acquisition. Which area are you at normally?

I had a Dynamic Drive Failure came up on screen yesterday. It had a clunk noise while turning, and the red warning came on. Restarted the car, and it was gone. Any info or ideas ?

Finding a bodykit for the E65 is tough in Malaysia. Went to Theva and asked him to recommend. Customized the front look to a much aggressive stance.

Original look
IMG_8982.jpg

The look now, before paint...

IMG_4311.JPG

Bought a set of MEYLE HD control arm bush. Heard that its better than the OEs
IMG_4436.JPG

Went for a detailing job, to clean all the water marks and also the fine scratches and swirl marks at the body. This place is here is commendable. Nice workmanship. Recommended...
IMG_4438.JPG

IMG_4439.JPG

Cleaning the glass off the watermarks
IMG_4440.JPG

Hi bro cyne, mind to share where you did your detailing and how much you spend on it? Thnking to send mine too. Thank!

Premier auto detailer in sunway pjs11/14 I think. It's at the far end corner and not the mod street corners.

Looking good bro...how is the car doing now? Yours is a 735i right? I noticed you changed your wheels as we'll...19s?.?

Top Bottom