RM 150k,2003, E65 735i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ok sure . . but probably we taking it . . will test drive for a week . . see if any problems occur

waaa.. if u aint taking it, mind passing it on to me :) i guess at that price , i ll take the risk.. if whole gear kaput ,maybe have to spend about 30k..still ok only heart ache .. but hey, life's all about gambles right? :D

nazrie;424594 said:
waaa.. if u aint taking it, mind passing it on to me :) i guess at that price , i ll take the risk.. if whole gear kaput ,maybe have to spend about 30k..still ok only heart ache .. but hey, life's all about gambles right? :D

I thought we are supposed to avoid 2003 models.

Haha thanks bro . . I'll let you know soon ok . Dont worry . we are still trying the car . . Thanks for the offer i very much appreciate it .

Funfer Fahrer . .

Do you mind tell me again whats wrong with this car ? ? ? I need to know please tell me

Please let me know soon yea . . cuz i am gonna check whether our e65 has the problem that you guys said . cuz i have no idea at all . . Or any problem might happen in the future . If you let me knw mayb i can prevent it by taking good car of that car thanks

Ok thanks a lot . We are still trying the car now . . still not sure whether to buy it or not haha . . If there no problem that you all have mentiono occur . we'll buy it haha . . But my uncle drove it for year and everything seems ok . He wouldnt ask us to buy if got problems

Thx bro . . realli good info there . . i'll keep my eyes on those . . To solve those basically we just need to reprograme it right ? ? ? Reprograme the whole car or jus some specific part ? ? Can let me know ? ? I think i'll need to do it soon , afraid that those problems will occur 1 by 1 . . Cuz my uncle jus know how to drive and service car . he dun reali recgonise those software problems

This car is awesome . . I send to the work shop for new software installation and the gear box has no problem . . Jus bcuz last time we got a engine wash some water leak into the gear box oil . after filter out the water the car is very smooth . . No problem at all now . . only cost 2k to fix everything . . . LUCKY . .

"small problem" with 7 series gearbox is rarely a "small problem" :(

... then again IMHO 150K is a good price...

This car is awesome . . I send to the work shop for new software installation and the gear box has no problem . . Jus bcuz last time we got a engine wash some water leak into the gear box oil . after filter out the water the car is very smooth . . No problem at all now . . only cost 2k to fix everything . . . LUCKY . .
good day bro jeffrey, can you tell me what is the software update?(What version to what version) .....thousands thanks...

Top Bottom