91' BMW E30 316i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mockngbrd

Club Guest
whoohoo!!!!!! we (my father and i) just took delivery of an E30 316i today, it replaces the crappy Kia Sportage which was nothing but trouble.the BMW is a 1991 car with only 2 previous owners and the condition is pretty good considering how old it is, only small knick knacks here and there, but nothing much to complain about...Took the car up and down Mt Faber a few times, great short blast up and down and took some photos after that
DSC01947.jpg
DSC01957.jpg
DSC01959.jpg
Met up with a friend today as well. Took a pic with his 190E arch rival
DSC01946.jpg

nice...

It's a shame that the fog lights has been 'fogged up' due to lack of use.... trying switching them on all the time and see if the white layer would go away..

yeap. will do that!
i actually prefer using the fog lights, looks very nice.
use a low-normal light + fog lights setting, very nice look...hehe...

get stares from some Japanese cars when i did that last nite... :p
but i drive slow slow

anyone know where i can get nice original bodykit, rims, etc etc for this car?

Hi there ...

Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the Club. Since you're based in S'pore, why not swing by JB once a while ? We can help you to get some nice stuff around here ... many of our bros from S'pore hang out here every now and then.

Cheers,

VaN.

Wah same like mine lah, 2 owner only same yr also, only yours got better paintwork than mine.
KIA cars, you should have avoid it earlier. Got too much bad feedback on them.

Originally posted by mockngbrd@Sep 25 2005, 01:17 PM
whoohoo!!!!!! we (my father and i) just took delivery of an E30 316i today, it replaces the crappy Kia Sportage which was nothing but trouble.
the BMW is a 1991 car with only 2 previous owners and the condition is pretty good considering how old it is, only small knick knacks here and there, but nothing much to complain about...

Took the car up and down Mt Faber a few times, great short blast up and down and took some photos after that

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

Met up with a friend today as well. Took a pic with his 190E arch rival

DSC01946.jpg
er..??? SingaLand got a few Great E30 driver...MonsterCab and Under 2 mins PAsir Gudang E30 318i Driver...very knowledgable and helpful oso.

but..anyway..Welcome..!! :D

get a new fog lights singaland should be cheaper then the car look garang abit. welcome to to boat.

Top Bottom