BMW E30 '91

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by tyke@Mar 16 2006, 06:23 PM
nikazwaa....so if i get the Bosch internal antenna,wht wiring work is needed(if any?)
if rm80 thn i dont mind also...where to get eh?
I think most good accessory shops have it. Not much wiring really. It's all in the box. It's the installation that's a bitch. Getting the wires to run from the dash to your rear view mirror.

Knowing me, i just paid 10 bucks to the shop assistant to do it. :D

Hrm, can someone recommend a good accessory shop to go to to get this antenna done?

Also, how will the hole be plugged up? I do intend to respray my car some time, but not anytime soon. ;)

My first tank fillup which was 40 liters lasted me 310km. Any other E30 drivers here can tell me if it's similar to their mileage? :)

Btw just wondering, is there a low fuel warning light anywhere? Cause I don't see one even though I was driving till the needle was right at R already.

My friend do it slowly and don't get racun-ed :D
important is to read up more and gather info
before moving forward ... m40 is a good car even
stock ... just my 10 cents worth

310km? on a m40? are u sure or not? my car
is a m20/b20 auto jetronic and its making 230miles
u sure its not 310miles ah???

I'm sure it was 310km. Mine doesn't have the UK spec speedo. But I did mention that was on a 40liter fillup, not the full 55liters.

I do intend to take it slow, this radio antenna is something I do need. :) But I still need a recommendation on where to get one done. Paint and stuff can come later. :D

Btw need to ask you guys, do you ever get something bumped when going over speed bumps? Sometimes on those sharp bumps or if I go too fast, I can hear something like hitting, but I'm not sure what. I looked under the car, but nothing really seems that low.

welcome to the club,sweet ride u have there.

for ur antenna prob,i think u shud go for the bosch one as what nikazwaa mention.me oso plan to change to that if mine go kaput.
if u plan to install bodykit,better to get it done first before repaint.

Antenna, Kakimotor at sunway, i got it for abt RM80 a year ago, comes wit installation. Took 20mins.

Bumps in undercarrige, usual suspects, bushing and mountings. Please check the e30 maintenance thread, has all the prices there and where to get them.

evilnickwong,

it weird cos' i usually clock in about 230 miles which is about 368 km ... i usually fill up to 38 to 39 max. But of course mine is an m20 la its bound to eat ...

Originally posted by evilnickwong@Mar 20 2006, 07:04 PM
I'm sure it was 310km. Mine doesn't have the UK spec speedo. But I did mention that was on a 40liter fillup, not the full 55liters.

I do intend to take it slow, this radio antenna is something I do need. :) But I still need a recommendation on where to get one done. Paint and stuff can come later. :D
40 lit x 1.92 =RM76.8 /310km =RM0.248/km

I think the FC is high since u're m40 ......

Top Bottom