525 fc

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
chookleng;370736 said:
wa dude (opposite_lock) in tat case ur still on the "burning" side. mine without installing sprint booster can go AT LEAST 500km per full tank top-up. eh...wait a min...ur is 525??

Yeah, 525.

for urban area... normal la... mine also like that... 525 M-Sport...

Hehe... I guess I am the old man here..

I dont speed on highway, just cruising at 110 - 120 kmph. enjoying the scenery and of course save some money on speeding ticket. My wife also say she can fall asleep in the car... I usually get about 17 km/L on highways that means a full tank can go for about 1000+ km.

A tip to those who wants to get the best of their mileage;
1. Go easy on the accelerator. If you lanyak, sure koyak one. look at the consumption meter.
2. Plan your driving ahead. e.g. let the car slow down by itself if there is a moron blocking your path and slowly bring the car back to the desired speed.
3. Set your A/C at 18C. That way you really "cool down". :aetsch: hehehe..

On urban road, I get about 9-10 km/L. That means on full tank can go about 500-600 km.

It is a 2006 525. Please pardon a old man driving like a "snail" like me. Dont honk me next time I am in front of you. Otherwise, the auto finger will "finger" you. hahaha...

very funny la mr erest. You're in Ampang, will take note as I'm around here too.
I get about 8km/L but I get stuck in traffic every morning on MRR2. For long distance, this car's FC is really good. Clocking close to or even better than yours as long as I don't get provoked to speed.

I put my AC on 23C all the time too with the lowest fan speed. Brrrr

Top Bottom