5 Series Member's Gallery

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
THE BLACK FIVES

2117scd.jpg

5back.jpg

XXX... the black e28, bodykit not original..... fiber type.. yuck..

pussy;226786 said:
XXX... the black e28, bodykit not original..... fiber type.. yuck..

pussy??

fibre type huh??!! not oir kah?? aiyoyo!! :D

eh, i noticed the pics.. all guys.. don tell me d gatherings all are like Sami Convention? Monks of Shao Lin Gathering? aijo.....

*pengsan*

What happened to Banyak Mari Wanita?

XXX;226767 said:
TT

old car new car all wellcome lah..this one the E60 owners organise want lah...:D
dont forget me and you same same..:D

hehe.....eh i heard e60 lu pun ada wor:p

mnk;226791 said:
pussy??

fibre type huh??!! not oir kah?? aiyoyo!! :D

ya-la.. that car somemore is rubbish...:p

malu la i if i put my car next to a e60... cheehhh.

wei dont like datlah pussy...afterward other people see they say bmw club very unfriendly like to ketuk people....:rolleyes:

wah..... mine and ramsing's also black.. so when wanna take pic together laaa... kwakawawkwakwak

XXX: i aint no pimp bro.. :(

Hey Msport 525i - i noticed you installed the LED Tail Lights, any problems so far ? mine is almost a year now, and the Rear Light warning kept popping up everytime i start the car, but the lights function ok. u have the same problem ?

M5port,

No mine dont have the problem... i remember whn i installed until today....no problem...so far.. touch wood.
Which LED tail light u used, the taiwanese brand?

Msport , Eagle Eye lor, so far is there any other LED? besides the new "tail lifted" e60 ?

M5port;227304 said:
Msport , Eagle Eye lor, so far is there any other LED? besides the new "tail lifted" e60 ?

eh same wor..... hmm ask your meachanic to reset it...see if it works?

XXX;226562 said:
So we now have a white E34, E60 now have to look for a white E28 (DMC Where are you) and a White E39 (dis wan difficult to come by) and do a photoshoot.

XXX,
Do whiteys photoshoot? I'm up for it.;)
But mine not pure white. Can ah? I've just changed the rear bonnet & spoiler. Havent paint it yet. Anyone got cheap spray shop to recommend?:p

Msport-525i;227317 said:
eh same wor..... hmm ask your meachanic to reset it...see if it works?

bro where you get the led and how much? can share? pm me pls. thanx in advance!

Top Bottom