4 Door e30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azem17

Club Guest
Salam...Saya ingin bertanya sesapa yang tahu kedai halfcut mana yang ada banyak spare part e30. Saya mencari 4 pintu e30 complete leather door trim and good condition..sesapa yang tahu boleh pm saya.:listen:

you boleh pm miepower tengok dia ada lagi ke tak,2 minggu lepas i baru beli dgn dia.

mizhan;450020 said:
saya ada 4 pintu, brown glass. no door card. RM1k.

Thanks bro..... kalau boleh sekali dengan door card... sebab saya punya door card sudah USANG.

azem17;450029 said:
Thanks bro..... kalau boleh sekali dengan door card... sebab saya punya door card sudah USANG.

sorry.. pintu2 tu takde door card.

nice!!! Why is it only this month all the good stuff area out...
I'm stuck with my engine work and then I need to get the F&R metal bumper & also 4 sets of doors to replace my rusted ones...

azem17;450029 said:

send PM to Tsali, he has a set for sale.

al3dx;450172 said:
nice!!! Why is it only this month all the good stuff area out...
I'm stuck with my engine work and then I need to get the F&R metal bumper & also 4 sets of doors to replace my rusted ones...

buy me a teh ais one night of you're keen on the doors.. took apart one of my E30, so i may also have some other stuff you need.

ok

mizhan;450231 said:
buy me a teh ais one night of you're keen on the doors.. took apart one of my E30, so i may also have some other stuff you need.

Alright Mizhan... I'll take up on your offer... one day we shall meet...
But after i finish my engine work la...
Thanks again bro for every hints & tips...

al3dx;450465 said:
Alright Mizhan... I'll take up on your offer... one day we shall meet...
But after i finish my engine work la...
Thanks again bro for every hints & tips...

no problem.

Top Bottom