39th Tokyo Motorshow 2005

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eds7

Club Guest
Hola, just got back from Tokyo. I just wanna share the photos I took from the motorshow. Especially from the BMW & Alpina booth. Just click at the link below. Enjoy. Ohyea don't forget the jap chicks too... :D http://edly7.myphotoalbum.com

Both this Coupe and the Gen2 look like copies of a Ferrari backside. I'm no fan of the coupe. Favourite is still the Z3 and Z8.

nice....
where's the rest of em photos?
n where's ur e46 photo bro...
nanti kita amek gmbr sama-sama...ahaks

the entrance fee cost aroun 1200 yen...which was around rm40+ or so...ok la. went there twice to cover everything. but i think the bmw booth is better over at frankfurt motorshow.

i love the m6 displayed there as well as the beemers over at Alpina's booth. :rolleyes: there was the hybrid beemers over there. I wonder when will it come to malaysia??

the entrance fee cost aroun 1200 yen...which was around rm40+ or so...ok la. went there twice to cover everything. but i think the bmw booth is better over at frankfurt motorshow.

i love the m6 displayed there as well as the beemers over at Alpina's booth. there was the hybrid beemers over there. I wonder when will it come to malaysia??

alamak :blink: ..used different log in la..sorry asman! :rofl:

Originally posted by eds7@Nov 12 2005, 11:39 PM

i love the m6 displayed there as well as the beemers over at Alpina's booth.  there was the hybrid beemers over there. I wonder when will it come to malaysia??

alamak :blink: ..used different log in la..sorry asman! :rofl:
wat colour is ur CI? Do u modify?

blue colour..stock standard except the rims. just changed it to 18". slowly mod la..if can..

haiyo mr eds7
lupa mau log out la
nevermind la

mr johnny
eds7 rims damn ganas
hahaha
let him tell u la what rims

Top Bottom