320i or 328i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

theanshye

Club Guest
Hi all, I'm too eager to get my first Beemer and now don't know how to choose 320i or 328i Test drove the 320i few days back. Overall..... ok good and haven't test drive the 328i yetPerhaps 328i & 320i owners here can give me some adviseThanks all.

Depend on your expectation and needs... technical comparison already available in web so u can have a look.

For me.. as new bimmer, 320i is good as stepping point for me towards next level. 328i more to performance within 3 series.

theanshye;824928 said:
Hi all, I'm too eager to get my first Beemer and now don't know how to choose 320i or 328i
Test drove the 320i few days back. Overall..... ok good and haven't test drive the 328i yet
Perhaps 328i & 320i owners here can give me some advise

Thanks all.

With the release of 328i M Sport, the difference is abt 80k. U can clearly see, hear and feel the difference. It's that obvious.. really...

if you like the feel of a very powerful engine beneath you, then definitely the 328

No more stock for 328i. Now only come with M Sport 328i. Another 15-20k extra.
If they still got stock for that no doubts i would have take order that it....loan from bank anyways just few hundreads extra every months
Just not lucky enough....hahaha
But thanks guys
Cant wait to be a beemer here hahahhaa

Anyway is that difference of the MPG between 320i & 328i ? Since they are both the same model of engine just that tuning and compression rate are different.

ngiing;845864 said:
Anyway is that difference of the MPG between 320i & 328i ? Since they are both the same model of engine just that tuning and compression rate are different.

Definitely there will be difference in mpg. But that's not the point of focus. Does it makes any difference to know that 320 has a slightly lower or higher mpg than 328? We are talking about HP and Torque here.

I will recommend you 316i ... unless your using your car for speeding purpose. I've got my 320i upgraded from 316i .... personally i feel no difference. And if it's 316i ... at least it's a rare species in the road ....

Personal opinion only

Got ah Malaysian who don't exceed the speed limit..?

Jeffrey63;846104 said:
I will recommend you 316i ... unless your using your car for speeding purpose. I've got my 320i upgraded from 316i .... personally i feel no difference. And if it's 316i ... at least it's a rare species in the road ....

Personal opinion only

If brand and class is the only thing you are looking for then 316 is the one to go for. Give you the BMW class at an affordable price. When your friends asked what car your drive, just say BMW. Sure win liao.

Jeffrey63;846104 said:

Personal opinion only

Come join us for drives bro. U will appreciate more.

raistlin;846175 said:
Got la. Singapore version don't have. Mine now don't have also. :) got something else...

Now sudah ada..:evil::19:..

Top Bottom