318Ci vs 320Ci

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hey chubby...i came ..n i saw alot of ppl there...hang around for a wile..saw all d good bimmers....i tink i saw u man standing near d road if ur d chibby wan..hehehe....anyway hope 2c u on d next TT...gonna check out a 320Ci tomm at cheras......cheerss! :yahoo:

selva bro...aiyoo...i was actually looking for you la..why never come n talk to the guys or me man...i actually asked around whether they've seen u earlier on..but everyone i asked said no...yo next tt make sure u come..dont care u've got ur udm or not ok :D

thanks for coming out tonite anyways...should have joined us...we had a 27 car convoy tonite :D

Cool..check out the Ci carefully aight :D

:yahoo:

hy bros's...a

nyone knw which website got d complete set of all bimmer's engine codes and specs till to date?thanks...cheersss :rolleyes:

This is an honest advice from your hometown mate. IMHO a coupe is a confused car. It doesn't really know where it belongs. Probably it wants to be in the same league as Porsche and Ferrari, but at the same time it wants to keep its sedan DNA. It couldn't make up its mind. Because of this it tends to make a lot of people confuse. Why should I need one? After all it has only 2 doors. Meaning, you are not going to be satisfied again. Sooner or later, the hinges are going to give you problems because of the door's extra length and thus extra weight. Four doors - although less sporty but more practical. Aim for the 325 with M54 engine. It is very pleasant to drive, will keep you happy for a long time, easier to sell, road tax not really an issue, and more importantly you can keep up with me if we happpen to do a convoy to TAIPING!

hey bro..thanks for d advice...

funfer fahrer : anyway after lots of thingking n also talks to d misses...i going for 320i 2.2, double vanos,smg kit ..already saw few units which i'm very interested...if things goes well definately we convoy back to TAIPING with bimmer coz got lots of kongsi deepavali raya that we tend to go back....hehehe..

chubby..hope at least this week can meet u..hahaha.....

Originally posted by selvahraje46@Jul 2 2006, 11:11 PM
hey bro..thanks for d advice...

funfer fahrer : anyway after lots of thingking n also talks to d misses...i going for 320i 2.2, double vanos,smg kit ..already saw few units which i'm very interested...if things goes well definately we convoy back to TAIPING with bimmer coz got lots of kongsi deepavali raya that we tend to go back....hehehe..

chubby..hope at least this week can meet u..hahaha.....
I am happy for you bro. Well, I am sure you come up with this decision after considering a lot of factors. The "missus talk" really counts. Send my regards to the burger boy if you happen to meet him this weekend.

Originally posted by selvahraje46@Jul 2 2006, 12:32 PM
hy bros's...a

nyone knw which website got d complete set of all bimmer's engine codes and specs till to date?thanks...cheersss :rolleyes:
Bro, try this link:

www.realoem.com/bmw/

Just enter the chasis number and it will tell you EVERYTHING.

selvah...coool...hope to see u next coming tt bro :D

funfer...hhehehe...come for tt la.. :D

Originally posted by chubby@Jul 3 2006, 02:46 AM
selvah...coool...hope to see u next coming tt bro :D

funfer...hhehehe...come for tt la.. :D

Chubby,

FYI, I am a shy guy la. Not so handsome. I am losing my hair now. It's thinning la bro. Wait until I visit Yun Nam Hair care centre first la :D

funfer...aiyooo bro...didnt anyone tell u i have NO hair :D

come laaa dont care one...got hair..no hair..plenty hair...thinning hair...All welcome :D

aik..how come it became a hair topic?anyway funfer_fahrer...YUN NAM HAIR works lar.....coz i got c it working on my couz....lol

320Ci la if can.. :D

funfer...how u know? :p

selvah...sure or not..how much they payin to say this? :p

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 21 2006, 04:04 PM
raymond someone knock ur head mah :p... the normal TT lorr...Every Friday 11pm Mutiara Damansara Petronas :D

Bros, wat TT @ Mutiara Dsara? I tot d usual TT is @ KJ?

hy bros..
saw a UDM today.its registered 2001/2005 msport...silver...320i 2.0 single vanos..full smg bodykit...sunroof...hid...mileage-50000km...wich i tink a bit fishy there...RM138k..worth it?...i tink too pricey...how much could i bargain for?
thanks....

Originally posted by selvahraje46@Jul 9 2006, 09:03 PM
hy bros..
saw a UDM today.its registered 2001/2005 msport...silver...320i 2.0 single vanos..full smg bodykit...sunroof...hid...mileage-50000km...wich i tink a bit fishy there...RM138k..worth it?...i tink too pricey...how much could i bargain for?
thanks....
Single vanos?

Originally posted by selvahraje46@Jul 10 2006, 09:28 PM
scin..what d salesman name in sri manis auto pudu..that u bought ur car from?was it Rayven?
Rayven eh? You can see his name in a lot of car ads in the Star. :D

Top Bottom