318Ci vs 320Ci

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

selvahraje46

Club Guest
hey sifus and bros...just wanted to know what is d difference between a 318Ci and 320Ci?check out one in taman megah 318Ci (JSpec, unregistered) -Rm155k..worth it? Is the interior d same for both models?Stepthronic for both models?what is d range of price between this models?hope u guys could help..thanks....cheerss

one is 4 pot one is 6 pot...btw 320ci come with ventilated disc brake for the rear whereas 4 pot come with solid disc

320ci definitely more powderful,especially if you can get the 2.2liter one......sweet....

yah..guess 320Ci is better ..d price is like 165k upwards...abit expensive...but i guess have only limited units...alot of 318Ci around cause i see alot of them are stil unregistered.....any one know how much of diff in d interiors..any extra in 320Ci?

Not sure about stock Cis but if the carcomes with M-sport,then there are big diffrence. :D

1.Seats
2.Rims
3.Interior trimming
4.Suspension
5.Body kit

No offence to 4 pot owners, ..... just go for the 320 la. No if, ands, or buts.!

buy 318ci and debadge la.. what you want? 320ci, 323ci, 328ci, 330ci..... M3 perhaps?

well thanks guys..everyone say buy 318Ci no power pulak....i tot all bmw power...hehe..any 320Ci hard to get unreg and very much expensive...went to naza..its selling for nearly 170k 2001 standard model..emmm...so tats y need to find out whats d 25k diff like ....cheers..

Originally posted by selvahraje46@Jun 20 2006, 09:50 AM
well thanks guys..everyone say buy 318Ci no power pulak....i tot all bmw power...hehe..any 320Ci hard to get unreg and very much expensive...went to naza..its selling for nearly 170k 2001 standard model..emmm...so tats y need to find out whats d 25k diff like ....cheers..
For 25K extra, you will get a 6-potter, assuming it is a 2.2, you willbe getting a 168hp ones...more powderful than the 4-potter 140hp.

Bro, there's one year 2000 320ci 2.2litter only selling @ 155k.

Hi selvahraje46,

Not only do you get 28hp more. You get 2 extra cylinders, ventilated disc brakes at the rear. But most importantly you get a 5 speed steptronic gearbox. The extra torque and hp will be useful when you need it. :yahoo:

Furthermore, 318i has 2 version of engines 1.9L or 2.0L with Valvetronic. :yahoo:

So, coming from a person who owns a 4-potter, please get a 320 with a 2.2L engine. But of course, the decision at the end of the day is yours. :yahoo:

Selva....a very good advice from Vinson :D

VInson...ok tukar 6 pot next month :D

:yahoo:

Hmmm...good suggestion. I will definately consider. Hahaha :yahoo:

Whatever that makes you happy bro. Hahaha :D

vinson....what would make me happy is when u get ur 6 pot next month :D

:yahoo:

Top Bottom