3 series(E90) Start Noise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I did have door noises when going over bumps but brought it back to AB glenmarie and they had the rubbers replaced, then no more sound. Sales person there said this is a common CBU problem.

armi;200577 said:
Not sure but mine is CBU. Why dun bring to AB and check?

Plan to complaint this issue when first services... I think I'll send over for engine oil and gear oil change when milleage hit 8000km, advise from fren cos mines is 2006-pre-register... the car might sit in stockyard for quite sometime aldy.

For 320i, first service is 25k km. For 325i, first service is 10k km and subsequently every 25k km.

Juan Powerblow;200380 said:
I guess we have to do it ourselves. I suggest we meet this Sunday to coincide with viewing first F1 race for 2007. At this time, Souled Out's carpark won't be so packed so they should be able to accommodate our cars parked together! Too bad I won't have my E92 yet, so I will just park my E46 elsewhere lor. BTW, I don't mind dragging with an E90 325i to see the actual diff in acceleration..>! Heh!

If this is generally accepted here, I'll start a new thread...!

Ai ya..... where got shuks when your e92 is not here yet. I wanna see it la.... lets do it when your e92 is around k... I wanna test drive it. Test drive your e92 and you test drive my e90 325i k :)

To all "loser", the winner (which is me) have send my car to AB this morning... The "ak ak" sound from suspension getting worst... hope they manage to fix my problem...

Top Bottom