2nd hand BMW parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jetpilot

Club Guest
hi all,is there any scrapeyards or shops that sell 2nd hand BMW parts?I am looking for some parts for my 2005 E90.Please advise and thank you inadvance.

check on mudah.my . there is a few shops that u can go and visit. search for your part and u might come across ppl post their parts and they are from kedai potong selling all continental cars parts

Hope that this helps bro :D

sharizat;823359 said:
check on mudah.my . there is a few shops that u can go and visit. search for your part and u might come across ppl post their parts and they are from kedai potong selling all continental cars parts

Hope that this helps bro :D

the shops that you mentioned are in the mudah? Do I go under cars section to find the shops you mentioned?

just select any region, go under - car,parts and accessories - then just click search. u need to browse around and sometimes when u click for example some parts, its from the ' kedai potong ' place they post some parts for sale. click at their add and u can take their shop address. try it out bro

hi bro... if u want buy 2nd hand parts, plz go to stuttgart at pj taman mayang... they selling new parts and 2nd hand part... price very good compare to others.

Stuttgart Parts Centre : :

29, 31 & 33 Jalan SS 26/13, Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

Tel : (+603) - 7803 9438
Fax : (+603) - 7804 7760

Top Bottom