255/40/r17

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hakeemi

Club Guest
Guys,my 1 year-old Dunlop Direzza has developed a bulge (swollen tyre, some would called it). sigh... ride at low speed feels like driving on marshmallows.Any recommended tire to replace? looking at price range of less than rm1k.am looking at PS2, coz i dont think they brought in PS3 for 255/40/r17.Any experience with dunlop warranty claim?appreciate your comments.

I recently changed my rear tyres to Falken Ziex ZE912. For 255/40/17 (RM640 each) its made in Japan, as compared to my 225/45/17 fronts (RM420) which are made in Thailand.

I think these tyres are very good value for the price. Quiet, good grip in the dry, very good grip in the wet & their comfy. I'm sure grip levels would be better with the Potenzas, PS2 or PS3, but for the price I'm certainly not complaining! Haha!

how is the wear rate for the falken..my ps2 worn out at 20,000 km..the conti lasts slightly longer

hakeemi;589174 said:
Thanks man, anyway, where did u buy urs?

Got mine at Kum Huat, Glenmarie. As for the wear rate, can't really say as I've only clocked about 2000km on it.

I've got the 255/40r17 PS2, from Michelin dealer (Jooi Seng) Glenmarie.

i got it for rm810 per tyre + rim wash + balancing + alignment. = quite happy.

paid with credit card, with no extra charges.

tyre was manufactured end of 2009. ( the date on the tyre is : 4909 ) and it is made from Brazil.

FYI, MPS is selling rm837 + c.card charge.

Top Bottom