2012 F30 320d Direct Buyer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

deep_u2

Good day all.

I am considering on buying a F30 320D 2012 from a direct seller. Initially price quoted was 135k, but i am trying to knock it down to 125k. Earler i saw a post someone bought his for 110k, which is really cheap. So do you advice me to reduce it further. Mileage on the car is about 60k km. If its too expensive then i will back of the deal.

Secondly, If all goes well and i decide to buy the car, its a direct seller. Her current loan is with BMW credit. I did call up a few banks and asked on how to go about the process of applying loan. Most banks have told me they do not do direct dealing. Does anyone have any experience on this that he can share with me? Seems to me I have no choice but to go through a 2nd car dealer. Thank you

I am very keen to get the 320D as well but a friend who runs a workshop, working on mostly BMWs doesn't seem to think it's a good idea.

Kinda in a dilemma. Lol. Thats why considering petrol as well. What made you firm up your mind on diesel bro?

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi kennethkwy
Mind to share what are the concerns from your mechanic friend. Im considering D engine too in the near future. So far ive heard good remarks from those with D engine especially with the availability of euro 5 diesel.
Thnks

I have been getting good reviews on D engines as well, Recomended by a certain ppl. Good mieage and engine last longer.

razibar said:
Hi kennethkwy
Mind to share what are the concerns from your mechanic friend. Im considering D engine too in the near future. So far ive heard good remarks from those with D engine especially with the availability of euro 5 diesel.
Thnks
Main reason being the implementation of B10 Diesel. Though Euro 5 is still B7, but to them i guess it's a gamble.
The same here. Have only read about good things about D engines.
In a dilemma really. Got your ride yet buddy?

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom