LOAN...need info plz..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
just get the BMW and enjoy it...havent u heard abt the end of world in 2012? i know someone in PBB who can easily approve loans, he approved the loan for the buyer of my e36 who is a singaporean who got turned down by 2 banks. PM me if u're interested...

bro,i am a car sales rep,1st you are 19 years old u need garantor & it must be your dad or your mum,if your mum as garantor she must have income with payslip,epf steatment.your income also must payslip or payment voucher.2nd if you are buying more then 10 year car what i know only p.b.b can do loan & loan amount is 70%-80% of the market value,intrest is more then 5%.so think yourself are you ready for it.

chili e30;401064 said:
bro,i am a car sales rep,1st you are 19 years old u need garantor & it must be your dad or your mum,if your mum as garantor she must have income with payslip,epf steatment.your income also must payslip or payment voucher.2nd if you are buying more then 10 year car what i know only p.b.b can do loan & loan amount is 70%-80% of the market value,intrest is more then 5%.so think yourself are you ready for it.

bro i have check that wan..
i know that..
i am gona use my dad's name wth his payslip..
so no prob on that..
juz that he name is blacklisted back 15years..
he juz ignore it..
no point paying infact..
recently he change my mum's car using only my mum's bank transection..
and itz approve wthout even using a garantor,mayb the salesman know the bank or undertable or smthing of that nature..
so thats y i wana ask u guyz anyone knowz salesman like that around..?

chili e30;401064 said:

i know that..
so no prob on that..
he juz ignore it..
no point paying infact..
and itz approve wthout even using a garantor,mayb the salesman know the bank or undertable or smthing of that nature..

unstopables_7;401139 said:
i know that..
so no prob on that..
he juz ignore it..
no point paying infact..

if u ar buying car from me i can do it for u but need to comfirm ur dad still under blacklist or not...if still under blacklist sorry can't help...

hellraiser;400507 said:
you should spend more time concentrating on how to improve your exam grades. At the end of the day, who is gonna pay for the loan...car maintenance and petrol? Your poor dad! Doesn't he have enough problems to ensure you have a good education? You wanna buy a bmw, earn with your hard earned cash!

Were not talking about a pair of nike's but a bmw! Sorry kid, really don't pity you but i really pity your dad.....and that is the truth...!

yes, exactly!

Liz;402203 said:
yes, exactly!

lalalala...
thanx for d piece of advice guyz..
mayb for u guyz i am "KID"..
itz okay..
i wana b the "KID" but who drive a BMW..
so what..
i dont wana b d same with all d people outside there..
till when d trend is going 2 change if everybody folows d same road..

nyway..
thanx guyz..
alwayz appreciate ur advice....

kid...if you so good as you say you are...then you shouldn't be worried about getting a loan. if you're that good...than you should be paying ...cash!

if you're that good...you should be changing cars every six months and not stay with your dad. if you're that good...you should be having a few cars ranging from prosche to ferrari's.

a few guys have done that ...steve jobs (ceo/apple computers) and whats-that-other-guys-name (ceo/microsoft)

sorry kid..i'm not impressed.........lalalalalaalala

Ouch that hurts..

So basically as a student, you dont have payslip and you are not paying any tax.

Curiously, how much do you earn in such a way that you think you can afford to pay for the installment?

You are driving your dad car which I believe is fully paid. Now you just pump petrol and go. It totally different ball game.

When you have some problem with car, you can delay the repair. When you are late for your installment for a few months, the company will tarik your car.

Before you proceed, think whether you can afford to pay for the installment, petrol and maintenance.

There is always "the ah-long". LOL

Hellraiser;402332 said:
kid...if you so good as you say you are...then you shouldn't be worried about getting a loan. if you're that good...than you should be paying ...cash!

if you're that good...you should be changing cars every six months and not stay with your dad. if you're that good...you should be having a few cars ranging from prosche to ferrari's.

a few guys have done that ...steve jobs (ceo/apple computers) and whats-that-other-guys-name (ceo/microsoft)

sorry kid..i'm not impressed.........lalalalalaalala

tiz is not d story of being impressed or watever..

thanx MR.HELLRAISER..
mayb if u gor that kind of money u will do that,but not 4 me n i believe most of those guys here..
i love e36 for itz looks n pleasure 2 drive it n i believe i can afford it..
i dont wana drag thiz anymore..i dont gain anything..
my dad use to tell me..if u r in tiz kind of situation the best thing to do is 2 keep quiet n prove them wat u got..
thatz wat i am going 2 do..juz 4 ur info 2mro i am gona see 2cars(325,328) frm d direct owner..

nyway thanx again for being so so CARING....

hi U 7,

relax bro.. forummers here are giving you the correct advice based on ur story... we all been there bro..

but likesaid ur UNstopbles, hehe, wat the heck. if this car is gonna make u feel good, go for it, im sure you know wat ur doing? $$$.. the cost of keeping the car should keep you motivated in earning more cash in the years to come... dreams and goals is a must, how u get there is another story..

mintak papa mama support sikit lor...... we gotta start somewer right.?

and yes mine is 328...

me? caring?...

the last time someone gave me some "caring" advise i upgraded my car from an E36 to an E46. curse the bugger who is actually my boss! hope it works for you. some advise are meant to inspire. some advise end up inspiring and next thing you know you'll be doing things you never thought possible. suddenly, everything im-possible has become ...possible.

things like this...you don't learn in school. thanks to my blardy boss!

so how much do you earn from your business per month?
maybe after that we can give you "different" advice hehe.

sachseelan;402413 said:
hi U 7,

relax bro.. forummers here are giving you the correct advice based on ur story... we all been there bro..

but likesaid ur UNstopbles, hehe, wat the heck. if this car is gonna make u feel good, go for it, im sure you know wat ur doing? $$$.. the cost of keeping the car should keep you motivated in earning more cash in the years to come... dreams and goals is a must, how u get there is another story..

mintak papa mama support sikit lor...... we gotta start somewer right.?

and yes mine is 328...

hahaha..

mayb my nick sums how am i perhapz..
watever i dream i rely wan it(but of course logicn affordable dreamzla)huhu..

u r ryte bro..
that will make me wana earn more n after i kena RACUN frm u guyz here wth all d superb2 e36 around here..sure i will wana mod it too..

juz wana ask u guyz opinion i earning now bout 3-5k..minimum 3pluz or 3..should be enough ryte 4 me alone nw..n i do hav some savings n i dont hav any other stuff except for myself n studies..

thanx bro's..
i know is geting a bit "HOT" here..
but cm on i think u guyz here all r pro's n hope i can b too..
cheers...

sachseelan;402682 said:
ur email address? i cannot upload excel file here...??

i will send you a Personal Budget Planner on excel format...a very detail one... will be usefull for you...

cheers...

Bro send me one copy oso. I'll PM u my email. TQ:love:

Top Bottom