1st experience with e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

insaniac

Club Guest
Hey guys..Just want to share these photos to all..Hehe..It was sure a brutal accident but im safe without any injuries..The fact is,bmw is sure a strong car coz i didnt get hurt at all..After this incident,my dad bought me an e46..Riding car is all about SAFETY !p/s -> this accident is not my fault ok ! theres a car try to overtake a car in front n then i was squeezed between the divider n that damn car..i try to avoid it n then BOOM !!! only 2days after i tinted the car :cry:
bmw1.jpg
1st hit on the divider
bmw2.jpg
2nd hit
bmw3.jpg
2nd hit (side)This is also why i choose BMW..Safety comes first ! :getyourfactsright: The car has just been sold last week :cry:

That looks quite bad.

Anyway, the safety of the occupant is paramount.

Glad you weren't hurt

Originally posted by acs@Jul 10 2006, 10:00 PM
dude...go for next xcdent and you'll get E90...trust me :D
Hey bro acs,i got lucky to get e46 u know..i did not apply from my dad :blink: But e90 is nice :blush:

Hahahaha..wait 4 me to work than i'll try to buy an e90..huhu..

Bro karate,my e46 is ok..cant find a clear rear light lor..too expensive ! but the front n side already changed ! cheers~ (sudah pokai)

glad to hear that you're OK....

drive safely as these days too many kopi-o license drivers on the road ...

Originally posted by insaniac@Jul 8 2006, 06:04 AM

The car has just been sold last week :cry:
oops....anybody out there just bought an E36 last week?

Originally posted by insaniac@Jul 8 2006, 01:04 AM
Hey guys..Just want to share these photos to all..Hehe..It was sure a brutal accident but im safe without any injuries..

The fact is,bmw is sure a strong car coz i didnt get hurt at all..After this incident,my dad bought me an e46..Riding car is all about SAFETY !

p/s -> this accident is not my fault ok ! theres a car try to overtake a car in front n then i was squeezed between the divider n that damn car..i try to avoid it n then BOOM !!! only 2days after i tinted the car :cry:

bmw1.jpg

1st hit on the divider

bmw2.jpg

2nd hit

bmw3.jpg

2nd hit (side)

This is also why i choose BMW..Safety comes first ! :getyourfactsright:
The car has just been sold last week :cry:
The car sold last week , what ?????????

Tq iceman,chairoger n joe_myinc..just for information,the e36 325i has been sold to my mom's friend..hehe..4 sure not in kl lar..

Top Bottom