1ers Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
If i may suggest another route is KL-Bentong-Tras-Gap- Fresier Hill-Gap-Kuala Kubu Baru-KL this route can be done in one day.Total distance is around 300km. Can have lunch in hotel up there.

drive

yeah it will be a good excuse to stretch the car's legs so count me in (s/t to timing..)

hello!!! where are all the 1series owners? Come on guys, let's join our e90 brothers for their Merdeka Drive. Im joining them as well, so far im the only 1series thats going... To those who is interested to join kindly PM me ur contact no so that im able to keep in touch with u guys :wink: So lets Join the Merdeka Drive :4:

1. SalinaSaad
2. PGbimmer
3. gracetcp - depends on date & time
4. Joinh
5. MyE301992
6. pion - (sorry have to pull out due to...)
7. Hatashi
8. Dykf.....Date, Time and Venue???

So sorry have to pull out from the Merdeka day drive. Will be in the east coast till 2/9. May u all have a great fun filled drive.

anybody else?? calling pgbimmer, joinh, MyE301992, MyE301992 and Dykf :driver::driver: u guys joining???
:4:

so sorry i can't join u guys!..i tot is only having a TT around KL and for a mamak drink after that..! if you guys having TT around KL..and for a drink..then just PM me..! i will be glad to meet you all

1 series drivers...

It's really not easy hosting a drive...but I think it will be worth it.

hatashi;344480 said:
1. SalinaSaad
2. PGbimmer
3. gracetcp - depends on date & time
4. Joinh
5. MyE301992
6. pion
7. cheekychewy26
I have seen more names on the other thread. So on behalf of Salina, all 1 series owners to give your name and suggestions for a drive...[/Q

Top Bottom