BMW Malaysia's Response to the B10 biodiesel fuel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
We will see whether MB brings new diesel models here. If they don't, that's a possible message already.

Does BMW Malaysia has a NEW RESPONSE in view that B10 is not implemented?

Does BMWCM planning to have any discussion with BMW Malaysia to find out more information for its members?

Just curious.

We are just minority. Look at industrial sector, it still remained B7. Pity diesel owners including myself...

I sincerely hope that the Euro 5 diesel remains as B7. Any want care to mention what needs to be done or the proper maintenance care for our diesel unit if we have no option but to fill with B10?

Clueless newbie that wants to learn from all of you.

just want to check, i heard that BHP imports their Euro 5 diesel. Does that mean that BHP Euro 5 is still B7?

"Currently, BHPetrol’s Euro 5 is a B7 blend, and by the point of introduction sometime in Q4, Shell’s Euro 5 might well be a B10 blend as will BHPetrol’s, the move brought about by government mandate. Sources have however revealed that Petronas is set to argue quite strongly against the case of going B10 for Euro 5"

Slowly but surely killing the diesel engine..

At least I don't mind to pay higher to get Zero blending Euro 5 Diesel. I just don't understand why we couldn't have that option like V Power. Why?????????

Just as i feared :(
silverbullet said:
"Currently, BHPetrol’s Euro 5 is a B7 blend, and by the point of introduction sometime in Q4, Shell’s Euro 5 might well be a B10 blend as will BHPetrol’s, the move brought about by government mandate. Sources have however revealed that Petronas is set to argue quite strongly against the case of going B10 for Euro 5"

Slowly but surely killing the diesel engine..

Because our government are run by a bunch of idiots!
ck82 said:
At least I don't mind to pay higher to get Zero blending Euro 5 Diesel. I just don't understand why we couldn't have that option like V Power. Why?????????

Lets hope PETRONAS wins the argument to not have B10 in their E5. I can say for sure, who ever comes out with E5 with B7 or less, the Diesel business is for their taking!

Agree with bro CK82, they should introduce choices. What a bunch of (damn.....not allowed to swear) !

i was actually thinking of upgrading my pickup truck to a x1 20d or 320d. do you guys think its advisable?

I will do it for you bro! What a bunch of a$$holes!
F10 CREW said:
Lets hope PETRONAS wins the argument to not have B10 in their E5. I can say for sure, who ever comes out with E5 with B7 or less, the Diesel business is for their taking!

Agree with bro CK82, they should introduce choices. What a bunch of (damn.....not allowed to swear) !

Good news....read the reply I got from BHP. Done for my diesel brothers...Screenshot_2016-06-06-11-02-24.png

Checked with Shell, they too informed that their diesel are still running on B7. They have not gotten official instructions that it has to be switched to B10 for now. So all diesel users can rejoice for now. Hope that directive does not come as long as we own a diesel.

In case the rejoice is short-lived, I would also suggest the diesel users to start stocking-up Euro 5 B7 diesels in large barrels behind their backyards..hehehe..

I have loads of colorful and expressive words for those bunch of morons....

Top Bottom