1996 728i (E38) Restoration - My Journey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Pelita Purba;684136 said:
Bro ssmann, your car looks awesome...how much you spent on it?

Thanks bro, alot of money and counting...in fact I gave up counting a long time ago....hahahahahha

andrewk;685003 said:
Bhai spotted this AM... cars still looks damn nice wei....

Andrew, how is your ride coming along too? Haven't caught up with you and the rest of the TigaLapan gang for ages.

andrewk;685003 said:
Bhai spotted this AM... cars still looks damn nice wei....

Hey bro..thanks for the hoot and the compliment. Just got the car back from Albert, thus the sparkle...hahahahahahahaha

Eggie86;685006 said:
Andrew, how is your ride coming along too? Haven't caught up with you and the rest of the TigaLapan gang for ages.

Indeed bro, must catch up soon la the 7ers....would it be too much to request you to organise something, a new thread maybe for a one off gathering for 7's and the paparazzi/kepochi geng.....MMZ sounds like the place to be.....

Eggie86;685006 said:

Haven't done anything to the car so far. Due for service... need to replace several things... biasa wear n tear stuff.. just need to find the time. Also due for a trip to the spa, but didn't wanna send to Albert before I get it serviced. Apart from that, the ole girl is serving me well!

Ya, lets organise a 7er meet up lor.. our regular TT oso can... last TT proposed, response was abysmal...

andrewk;685048 said:
Haven't done anything to the car so far. Due for service... need to replace several things... biasa wear n tear stuff.. just need to find the time. Also due for a trip to the spa, but didn't wanna send to Albert before I get it serviced. Apart from that, the ole girl is serving me well!

Ya, lets organise a 7er meet up lor.. our regular TT oso can... last TT proposed, response was abysmal...

Great to hear that she's been serving you well bro. I'm sure the car will look superb. Anyway of reaching out to the rest like Uncle Vincent, Rubes and Kaniz who have been pretty quiet on the forums lately?

I can probably reach out to Greg and Yazmeen to get them to come along that day. Might even get Badrul to come along with his F10 if he's available. Hahaha.

ssman....saw your car at Albert's.... He say you do not want it. lefty it there. But really nice and sparkling.

rubes72;713746 said:
ssman....saw your car at Albert's.... He say you do not want it. lefty it there. But really nice and sparkling.

Thanks bro! Its been a while man....must catch up la bro

YaZmEeN;715501 said:
exchange lah bro :D

Hahhaahahahaha...pandai ko!!

ICEMAN 13;715511 said:
bhai hibernating in the mountains of himalaya ...

Yeah la phai...staying outta trouble!!

Hi guys I just own e38 728 96 ,starting to work on d car .i would like mt 7 series buddies .i have bogi new shocks fitted n felt like lowering d car with h& r springs,pls advice how would be d ride

Top Bottom