Yatour Digital CDC for E46 - Another pocket-friendly DICE alternative

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wingzee;813010 said:
Edward, basically it replaces your CD changer. It plugs into the CDC port behind the player. Like what bro Lim has mentioned, you will lose your CDC function.

Bro, is that mean, after we installed it, the CD changer can no longer be use?

e46_UDM;813090 said:
Bro, is that mean, after we installed it, the CD changer can no longer be use?

Yeap. Ori CDC is replaced with this "digital" CDC.

wingzee;813092 said:
Yeap. Ori CDC is replaced with this "digital" CDC.

Thanks bro.... Now more choices to make.... Being racun by AS to upgrade my ICE.... Still looking for the best option...

e46_UDM;813098 said:
Thanks bro.... Now more choices to make.... Being racun by AS to upgrade my ICE.... Still looking for the best option...

Hahaha that AS manyak racun lah as always. But that's healthy racun bro. A good car needs a good driver and a good set of ICE to complement. :D

wingzee;813101 said:
Hahaha that AS manyak racun lah as always. But that's healthy racun bro. A good car needs a good driver and a good set of ICE to complement. :D

Betul betul betul.... Famous quote from upin and ipin....

BEWARE OF RACUN FROM AS! I am one of the few that manage (but struggling) to hold my money in my pocket after meeting this RACUN SIFU.

hehehehhehehehehehehheheheheeheheh

Back to the topic, this Yatour is completely awesome... seems to be what I need but have other ideas in mind which i'm still exploring.

swansonsz;813105 said:
BEWARE OF RACUN FROM AS! I am one of the few that manage (but struggling) to hold my money in my pocket after meeting this RACUN SIFU.

Back to the topic, this Yatour is completely awesome... seems to be what I need but have other ideas in mind which i'm still exploring.

What other ideas you have in mind lah bro? That stock double-din unit is still looking great. Get Yatour cukup. :D

swansonsz;813105 said:

Bro yours is Harman Kardon bro!!! Lets meet on wed for another round of sound test as I have the new audiophile CD ready, am sure soulfood would love to listen to your H/K ..:rock:

swansonsz;813105 said:

Bro, mind sharing ur other ideas. Sharing is caring!

bro WZ and AS, you guys are too kind.

I have my reservation with my HK. Partly because of my own skepticism due to the some inconsistency on sound projection. But mostly because i dont have a 1-2-1 benchmark against another similar HK stock setup.

swansonsz;813118 said:
bro WZ and AS, you guys are too kind.

I have my reservation with my HK. Partly because of my own skepticism due to the some inconsistency on sound projection. But mostly because i dont have a 1-2-1 benchmark against another similar HK stock setup.

Prolly just require some proper tuning? Come TT again mid-week. Gotta ask AS to find another HK-equipped ride for audition purpose.

Hi, I have a yatour installed on my e46 and I am experiencing allot of engine noise interference coming through the speakers. Has anyone installed & experienced this and if so have you found a solution, ie a line filter for example?

Top Bottom