X1R - where to get it in Penang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

publicbus

Club Guest
Hi All - Have read so much about the benefits of X1R. Anyone knows where I an buy this in Penang?or Butterworth?Cheers

If Im not mistaken you can can get at the major malls in Penang under the TV shopping network shop or sumthing like that...let me get sithwarrior to confirm as he works with them. Why didnt you purchase it from the club we just had an offer of only RM35 of the normal price of RM68 of which every RM15 goes to our clubs charity fund, I dont know if we have any extra to spare but if we have we could still sell it to you, maybe you just need to pay a bit more for courier charges to be sent to Penang.

XXX said:
If Im not mistaken you can can get at the major malls in Penang under the TV shopping network shop or sumthing like that...let me get sithwarrior to confirm as he works with them. Why didnt you purchase it from the club we just had an offer of only RM35 of the normal price of RM68 of which every RM15 goes to our clubs charity fund, I dont know if we have any extra to spare but if we have we could still sell it to you, maybe you just need to pay a bit more for courier charges to be sent to Penang.

I would love to buy from the club but I wasnt sure it an be delivered to Penang. Since it can be delivered, then I will buy from the club. How do I go about it? oh BTW, how many bottles I need for my e39 year 2000?
Cheers

Dont get your hopes up to high yet as Im not sure if we have any extra but if there is I will definetely send it to you. We were only allocated a certain amount to sell and had just a few bottles extra but the problem is now we have 2 carton (24 bottles) missing after the visit to the old folks home.

for a E39 you will need to buy 2 bottles.

publicbus said:
Hi All - Have read so much about the benefits of X1R. Anyone knows where I an buy this in Penang?or Butterworth?
Cheers
i hv try it on my iswara for a few time, i dun really fell any difference expect for quieter engine (my dashboard dun vibrate after using it)

Mouse said:
i hv try it on my iswara for a few time, i dun really fell any difference expect for quieter engine (my dashboard dun vibrate after using it)

Helloooo, isnt that construed as a difference already?

X1R is really a good product.
Thanks to u XXX & Kevster. I felt some difference while driving my car. Smooth & quiet. Thats only 1 bottle. Should have bought 2 that day but running out of money.

XXX,
if there's extra X1R, do let me know aight? hopefully its still RM35.
Thanks

Since there is no reply from XXX, I have bought in BM. The new packing comes free with a small bottle of Octane booster (where you add to your fuel). But the cost is still RM68.

publicbus said:
Since there is no reply from XXX, I have bought in BM. The new packing comes free with a small bottle of Octane booster (where you add to your fuel). But the cost is still RM68.

sorry bro for not coming back to you earlier, but there wasnt any extra from the stock that was allocated to the club.

XXX said:
sorry bro for not coming back to you earlier, but there wasnt any extra from the stock that was allocated to the club.

no problem bro. may be next time.

mienoz said:
bas awam,
where do u buy X1-R, brothers @ bm ka????

Yes. In Desa Damai in BM. There is a row of shop houses opposite the Pelita NAsi Kandar. The first lot is the RHB bank. Go along the road infront of RHB and you will see a shop called 99. The main road is called Jalan Padang Lallang.

Top Bottom