X1R engine treatment we can pakai ka?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

diarrhea

Club Guest
Hi guys,I always seen adverts saying nice2 things about this product. I wanna know if anyone knows bout this. btw im having a 323i e46.

Not sure about X1R but I tried Tuffoil and it WORKS! ...Engine felt smoother as well as better FC...:)

5 cents..:)

X1R sure work just ask some of the members here who were in the ad...but they were paidlah....:burnout:

i use X1R...so far feel smooth...it supposed to protect d engine on d emegency time...

i read that X1-r is chlorine-based and that it may turn acidic under heat and pressure and attack some metals in the engine...:O...but honestly i tried it once and didn't feel a shred of difference...

turbology;522484 said:
Before you proceed to use an engine treatment, ask yourself : why Shell, Castrol, Mobil or Petronas never market them ?

(answer: is unnecessary. good engine doesn't need one. More to read : http://www.carbibles.com/additives.html )

In my opinion why the big oil lubricant companies do not market additives is because its a conflict of interest...bcos if they start marketing additives its like saying my oil is not good enough you need to add xxx additive....most of the additives are already blended in their oil....so at the end its up to the consumer...but for me Tuffoil did really work..

Did used them on my E30 and E32 - no noticeable immediate benefit. I am giving it a benefit of doubt - hope it prolongs engine life. Personally for less than 100 RM, its ok for me.

Did used Slick 50 on my 1975 Alfa Romeo Berlina 2.0 ( clocked >300 K ) - it does reduce oil consumption and my belina still going strong !

XXX;522040 said:
X1R sure work just ask some of the members here who were in the ad...but they were paidlah....:burnout:

I know la .:thefinger:.... You also sponsored by Suther before .... :rock:.......hehehehe

I think read somewhere in the manual, mentioning not to add any additives into the engine oil..

AAM;522555 said:
Did used them on my E30 and E32 - no noticeable immediate benefit. I am giving it a benefit of doubt - hope it prolongs engine life. Personally for less than 100 RM, its ok for me.

Did used Slick 50 on my 1975 Alfa Romeo Berlina 2.0 ( clocked >300 K ) - it does reduce oil consumption and my belina still going strong !

Ahh, Slick 50. Vivid memories of their logo. Haha.

Top Bottom