WTK: 1996 - 1998 e38 728i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
T

three28

Dear Dudez, Just Want To Know : Info on the e38- Whats the price range for a good cond E38 728i year circa 1996-98 . What are the do and donts for this model. Any setbacks and key factors in inspecting the car before buying. Feedbacks and reco's much appreciated. Thanks Guys Cheers :D

60-75K depending on year and condi... go for 730 or higher...cheaper and faster, hehe...

mostly company registered and maintained.... good luck...

sachseelan;378935 said:
60-75K depending on year and condi... go for 730 or higher...cheaper and faster, hehe...

mostly company registered and maintained.... good luck...

Thankx for d info mate. But is there 735's on e38 here in msia. i thot the next bet after the 2.8 is the 740il

cheers :D

735...im not too sure, mesti ada punya.. even if malaysia dun bring in this model, mesti got some orang kaya somewhere import it one.. take ur time and u will find it... E38 - if i were you i will surely go fr the 740i V8.. and do some "magic" under the hood to keep the roadtax low.. hehe.. if u know wat i mean...

735i got.... but not common...

You remember circuscow? he had one.. not sure he still has it now..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but our big bro Lamoo's 730i was up for sale somewhere between 40k-50k just a few months back. You could estimate a range from above.

So sad I didn't have enough moolah to grab it from him:(

Good luck in your find though:wink:

sachseelan;379162 said:
735...im not too sure, mesti ada punya.. even if malaysia dun bring in this model, mesti got some orang kaya somewhere import it one.. take ur time and u will find it... E38 - if i were you i will surely go fr the 740i V8.. and do some "magic" under the hood to keep the roadtax low.. hehe.. if u know wat i mean...

Yeah .. i heard there were a few runnin around...i was also thinkin about the magic on the V8 haahaa..but too many "hantu's" around if ya know what i mean. hehe cheers

fabianyee;379191 said:
735i got.... but not common...

You remember circuscow? he had one.. not sure he still has it now..

Oh yeah ! Zamri. But i always thot his was a 728i. Will hollla at him. Tks Bro.

climenta-325i;379305 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but our big bro Lamoo's 730i was up for sale somewhere between 40k-50k just a few months back. You could estimate a range from above.

Ditto..me just lookin around...no rush ...thx for d info guys.

cheers :D

saw a 750i (XXX 6666) parked in front of Radius hotel last nite, changkat bt bintang... yummy!!

climenta-325i;379305 said:

i did make an enquiry from lamoo, it was going fr 65K at tat time.. but i think he did re-advertise after a while.. nice car!

Top Bottom