WTB lower arm assembly E36 318I

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

man_meru

Club Guest
hi all sifu and otai.anyone can help me finding those part?I need left and right lower arm .Mine already kaputt .The centre bush loose( can this center bush be replaced) and cause my ride vibrating on un even road..I called BA and the dont have the part.anyone can give idea how much it cost to replacing these part?? Thanks in advance

the bush at NO 3 the one connected to the axle suport..Bavaria Auto parts said it come with the whole wishbone assembly.and the worst is they dont have the spare part.I just replace a new set of absorber and there alot of noise (kluk klank) everytime bump into uneven road.

In my 14 years of owning e36, I have never replace the bushing (mark #3). Most of the time, I only have to replace bushing (mark 5 or mark 19).

Did you have an accident before? Better check the alignment as well.

The left and right lower arms can be changed. In fact, it's a very common practice in the US and UK for people to change their lower arms + bushes at intervals of 50K miles or so. Bushes at location 5 and 19 are the most common ones that we tend change here. I'm not sure of the prices in KL but my friend recently got a quote for RM 900.00 for a pair of TRW lower arms + all relevant bushes + linstallation labour in JB for his E36 325i

Regards,
VaN.

i do change all 3 bush/balljoint plus swing bar(stabilizer link) for left and right side a year ago. it cost me around 500 include installation fee. My advice, try to change tie rod end first because for mine, it produce (kluk klank) sound last time. I change bush/ball joint also because rubber there already koyak.....

thanks for the info.
Joe80.by the way do you know the part number for center bush(ball joint)?i already inspect the car with my mechanic.From visual inspection found the wish bone shaking when the car is lifted.Especially at the center bush.

I ask my friend to search at some kedai potong at KL,but mostly the center bush is not in good condition(koyak).highly appreciate is sombody can find it for me.

man_meru;497939 said:
thanks for the info.
Joe80.by the way do you know the part number for center bush(ball joint)?i already inspect the car with my mechanic.From visual inspection found the wish bone shaking when the car is lifted.Especially at the center bush.

I ask my friend to search at some kedai potong at KL,but mostly the center bush is not in good condition(koyak).highly appreciate is sombody can find it for me.

i think you can get it from stuttgart or munich

: : Stuttgart Parts Centre : :

29, 31 & 33 Jalan SS 26/13, Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

Tel : (+603) - 7803 9438
Fax : (+603) - 7804 7760

Munich Auto Supply Sdn Bhd
20 Jalan Segambut Off Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur 51200, Wilayah Persekutuan
p: 603-40432418 f: 603-40433806

Top Bottom