Incoming E46 :D

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Shahrezan;836372 said:
Well said bro....
Soooooo...... its all now up to u bro. Make up ur mind after reading all these tailo advised.
Or else, get bro wingzee car. His one is m54b25 325i with most of the parts has been replaced by him!!
Well maintained car!!
Amacam bro wingzee....sempatnjuga i promote keta u! Hehehe

Abang rezan, must belanja you satay and teh tarik lah mcm tu. Hahahaha....

Shahrezan;836372 said:
Well said bro....
Soooooo...... its all now up to u bro. Make up ur mind after reading all these tailo advised.
Or else, get bro wingzee car. His one is m54b25 325i with most of the parts has been replaced by him!!
Well maintained car!!
Amacam bro wingzee....sempatnjuga i promote keta u! Hehehe
Yes i totally agree. Wished Wingzee was selling his car when i bought mine.

Kereta saya 318 je......xde masalah pun. Ia sentiasa mendatangkan keceriaan dan kegembiraan setiap kali memandang ke dalam cermin belakang dan melihat 318 saya diekori...... :p

gendong;836379 said:
Kereta saya 318 je......xde masalah pun. Ia sentiasa mendatangkan keceriaan dan kegembiraan setiap kali memandang ke dalam cermin belakang dan melihat 318 saya diekori...... :p

*Cough cough* S62 *cough*

wingzee;836373 said:
Abang rezan, must belanja you satay and teh tarik lah mcm tu. Hahahaha....

hahaha.....its a must bro!! especially while u r still holding a same code (e46) as me

Welcome!

IMO you should at least get the 325i. You will regret buying the 318i.
By today's standards even the 330i is not such a quick car anymore :(

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys ! Aaaa I can feel the venom into my blood , XD . I think I should really go for the 325i then but the budget might increase comparing to 318 right ? 320 is rarely mentioned tho , I wonder why XD

Why not 318/320? Coz soon u will realize you're too fast for d car.. Hahahaa.. Joking joking.. Kena jadi pemandu berhemah walau apa cc sekalipon...

raizent;836234 said:
Hi guys , so I started becoming a silent reader of this forum for almost a year since my dad decided to get me a BMW ! So in the end I decided to join in the forum so that I can gather more guide and information from all the " sifus " out here . The desired model was a E46 ,( 320i / 325i ) 318i also can XD , everyday I've been googling around mudah for BMW E46 and the prices are acceptable :) . However , I still haven't found a good one and am not sure which to choose , I might get the car late end of this month ( hopefully ) since my dad is getting his Mercs too anytime soon . So apart from my short introduction here , I would like to wish a happy fasting month for all the beemers out there too :D .

Anyway ! I'm happy to join the forum and wishes to know you all .

PS : If any of you guys are selling off a E46 please kindly leave a PM or direct to your post because I wanted to collect as many choices as I can to make sure I pick the right one

>.< .. nice meeting you guys ! ^^

Hello...to you too Raizent :)

It's truly happy to hear from you .

I hope you will find a good car for you and

welcome to the forum plus have a good stay.

My personal opinion if you plan to get E46 325i

Perhaps just ensure is Double Vanos and 6 potters

If possible or if you have extra then perhaps 330 will

be great..plus if you can get the M3 better still more power!!!

Hehehe. ..:)

By the way take care and do share with us the list in mind..ya.

Cheers

Alby325i :):)

Top Bottom