wtb: e34 lowered springs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
RadicalE34;421285 said:
Thanks Guys.......:wink:

Guys.......i just change to a lowered Eibach for E34............sorry to say......not my kind of preference.............i think i have been too long riding on original set ups , so maybe lowered & sport springs are no longer my type......so NOW.....for u guys who favour Sport & Lowered feeling..............its up for grabs!!! Im selling it..........Bought for RM1050...........now selling RM950, just used for couple of days.....2 days actually when u guys read this...hahaha Brand New with Box.............cepat cepat...........call me 012-3280092 FoongSW............:wink:

RadicalE34;421853 said:
Guys.......i just change to a lowered Eibach for E34............sorry to say......not my kind of preference.............i think i have been too long riding on original set ups , so maybe lowered & sport springs are no longer my type......so NOW.....for u guys who favour Sport & Lowered feeling..............its up for grabs!!! Im selling it..........Bought for RM1050...........now selling RM950, just used for couple of days.....2 days actually when u guys read this...hahaha Brand New with Box.............cepat cepat...........call me 012-3280092 FoongSW............:wink:

radical.. what happen.. u were so eager to get aftermarket springs. now u not happy. hehehe. yea i know, its nothing like original spring. btw from what a know eibach is second soft aftermarket spring after vogtland. maybe u can find another to suit you shock abs.

good luck

* dont say i didnt tell you. hahahaha

RadicalE34;421853 said:

Is the ride too hard for you?
If so change the absorber to OE Boge, then u wont suffer hard ride and hav nice handling also

Or u r suffering from bottoming out? If so u can cut the bump stop of your absorber, to increase your shock absorber travel distance thus it wont bottom out so soon.
However, dun cut too much as u will have ground clearance issue later when u hit something.

Alternatively you can change the spring to Bavarian Auto Lowering spring, as it is as hard as the original spring but lower.

morpheus5039;422005 said:
Is the ride too hard for you?
If so change the absorber to OE Boge, then u wont suffer hard ride and hav nice handling also

Or u r suffering from bottoming out? If so u can cut the bump stop of your absorber, to increase your shock absorber travel distance thus it wont bottom out so soon.
However, dun cut too much as u will have ground clearance issue later when u hit something.

Alternatively you can change the spring to Bavarian Auto Lowering spring, as it is as hard as the original spring but lower.

morpheus..
if using bavarian auto which is soft as original but lower, no bottoming out ka.?

if his problem is not bottoming out but the ride is too hard for him then he can try bav spring
Besides he is using bilstein OE shocks which is harder than Boge so the bottoming effect may not appear as easy as using Boge ma...

anyway i prefer firmer ride cos i think OE Boge with Ori Spring is wayyyyyy too soft, even cross the bridge i will feel the butt of the car goyang sini sana, make me wonder if i m driving BMW not :stupid:

morpheus5039;422017 said:
if his problem is not bottoming out but the ride is too hard for him then he can try bav spring
Besides he is using bilstein OE shocks which is harder than Boge so the bottoming effect may not appear as easy as using Boge ma...

anyway i prefer firmer ride cos i think OE Boge with Ori Spring is wayyyyyy too soft, even cross the bridge i will feel the butt of the car goyang sini sana, make me wonder if i m driving BMW not :stupid:

Guys, After some observation, i think they have given me a wrong springs - that is the reason the front part keep bouncing like mad, i believe the NEW Eibach springs, part number 2014 is meant for the 12 Valve model, because the front just could not take the weight , so the reaction is like a Proton sudah potong 2 rounds.....hahaha.....and i am very sure that Eibach is not like that, i have inform our local Eibach distributor about this, and he is checking this out!!

The rear is almost perfect, the height , the ride, just that Front is bouncing like hell......so i have taken out the Eibach from my car, now is back to stock springs...........

So while waiting for the new replacement, any E34 12 valve Owner who wants to lower their car, i could sell it to them.......but for 24 valve.....is a nono........if anyone who have some experince in this......you could share...............imagine now putting back the original.......it feels like a car .......my E34 is back to normal ride......before this macam keta lembu.......Sigh.......

Thats the reason why im pursuing this matter from the party who sold me.....:wink:

morpheus5039;422017 said:

Well, selling my Eibach spring is an option, if there are 12V E34 who are interested, well, im waiting for the supplier to replace a proper set for my 24v E34, BTW Bro Morpheus.......mana nak dapat Bav Auto springs?? Berapa ?? :wink:

RadicalE34;422569 said:
Well, selling my Eibach spring is an option, if there are 12V E34 who are interested, well, im waiting for the supplier to replace a proper set for my 24v E34, BTW Bro Morpheus.......mana nak dapat Bav Auto springs?? Berapa ?? :wink:

Betul bro!!! mcm best je bunyi tu......he he he

RadicalE34;422569 said:

i also dunno where can find the spring locally.
maybe u need to search from the web and import yourself......

morpheus5039;423210 said:
i also dunno where can find the spring locally.
maybe u need to search from the web and import yourself......

Import leceh lar.......locally can source better lor....BTW.....Guys......any of you interested in 1/8 scale Radio control ka??? kkekekeke........I have a side business selling 1/8 off road radio control lar.......check it out......its cool.....i race too...race format mcm F1.....ada refuel, ada pit strategy, ada set ups, ada tuning. etc.......if u guys nak......gua kasi special to all BMW kakis.......woohooo:wink:

There...just to share how is 1/8 scale radio control race like........this is NEO09 held in UK...sponsored by Caster Racing UK........im the importer for Caster Racing in Malaysia......hahaha....check this out guys.....i know is off the topic.......but im sure kereta kaki sure shiok with all these....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkIESZAZAJg

Got my Eibach springs returned & refunded !! And now i think i got what i wanted.........still on the Bilstein OE (Black), rear springs OE, front springs, i got an imported USED OE springs from an E34 ,kedai potong lar, the springs are closer than my original, so i should get a lower than original height, and yes, i was RIGHT!! The front height is about 20mm lower than my Original height, and the springs & shocks works well together, now i have my preferred height in front, comfortable ride, with some sporty feeling when push hard!!! And i just got myself a AC 17s , i think is a Type 2, kekeke....made by Ronal !! 17x 8.5 on Conti SSR 2 run flat tyres 225/45/17...........so now im contented with my suspension & wheels.............:wink::wink::love:

when i sit in passenger seat in my E34, i feel the car is a bit bumpy
but when i am driving the car myself, i feel the car a bit soft

hmmm......:rolleyes:

Top Bottom