WTB : CAR cover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ICEMAN 68

Founding Member
hey there fellow mateswanting to know where can i buy a good car cover ...those sold in the accesseries are just crappy and can't be used when engine is still hot as it may stick on the surface ..looking for those fabric type ..any lead saw one at hartamas and the price tag was RM1.6 K ...fuhhhh just for a car cover ....

Bai - i bought mine at the old Hankyu Shopping Mall in Bangsar (dunno what's the new name now).

Go to B1 - there is a big DIY hardware shop. Bought mine for slightly above MYR 100.00 - and yes - it's fabric ... :top:

Jipster is the one who directed me to go there ...

where is B1 bro .... bangsar 1 ...kat mana ni .... can you be more specific ...

thanks bro ..... if direction is clear , today malam i wan to go and buy ...

alaaa ..the new shopping mall behind Masjid Bangsar tu ... (not Bangsar Shopping COmplex aaa ... )

Kau park ur car and head for Basement 1 - ada 2-3 kedai aje .. The hardware shop is quite big.

535i;388201 said:
alaaa ..the new shopping mall behind Masjid Bangsar tu ... (not Bangsar Shopping COmplex aaa ... )

Kau park ur car and head for Basement 1 - ada 2-3 kedai aje .. The hardware shop is quite big.

Is that the new Bangsar Village ah? The one adjacent to Social?:)

ICEMAN 13;388191 said:
where is B1 bro .... bangsar 1 ...kat mana ni .... can you be more specific ...

thanks bro ..... if direction is clear , today malam i wan to go and buy ...

BMW has a good one. But it's very very expensive. model specific as well.

yes, BMW do have a specific car cover for E36. Yes, it was only RM 600 when i bought them almost 5 years ago. But now it has went up to 1K plus. But it last 3 to 4 years with constant out on the sun and rain.

ICEMAN 13;388173 said:
hey there fellow mates

wanting to know where can i buy a good car cover ...those sold in the accesseries are just crappy and can't be used when engine is still hot as it may stick on the surface ..

looking for those fabric type ..any lead

saw one at hartamas and the price tag was RM1.6 K ...fuhhhh just for a car cover ....

Is the fabric resistance to rain?

535i;388201 said:

thanks 535i ...you're the man ..next TT on me ..

i've got it and darm awsome .... price tag of rm108 ...kewl

laid it last night ....so far did not see any scratch mark and so on .....

ICEMAN 13;388953 said:
thanks 535i ...you're the man ..next TT on me ..

i've got it and darm awsome .... price tag of rm108 ...kewl

laid it last night ....so far did not see any scratch mark and so on .....

Must be to protect yr newly paint babe arr? How's the quality? Thinking getting one for my E39 oso. Damn. Damn. cat has been sleeping on my car. Got bigger size arr?

initialM;389021 said:
Must be to protect yr newly paint babe arr? How's the quality? Thinking getting one for my E39 oso. Damn. Damn. cat has been sleeping on my car. Got bigger size arr?

the largest size for car was XXXL ... their also have covers for MPV's and SUV's too from the same brand name ....

initialM;389021 said:

u shld find one for your AhB3ng rims laaaaaaaaaaaaaa cabooootttt

bhai, RM108 hah good price lah

Bailey;389239 said:
u shld find one for your AhB3ng rims laaaaaaaaaaaaaa cabooootttt

bhai, RM108 hah good price lah

yup quite decent price for a fabric cover .....

the other ones that i've checked out cost rm 1.5 or more ...

Top Bottom