WTA: Specifications for a 1995 or 1996 E34 525(A)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SEN5241

Club Guest
Hi,Joined the forum last month (intro'd in newbie section) and then got busy at work. Would like to ask the sifus here if they could share with me the specifications of a 1995 or 1996 525(A), e.g. did it originally come with a 4 or 5 speed autobox, how many airbags (if any), and were the seats electric?Reason I ask is I'd like to buy a 1996 E34 525(A) and would like to know what orginally came with the car and what has been added on. Have tried looking for it on the internet but haven't been able to find out the info. Any spec information is gratefully received.thanks.

SEN5241;512836 said:
Hi,
Joined the forum last month (intro'd in newbie section) and then got busy at work.

Would like to ask the sifus here if they could share with me the specifications of a 1995 or 1996 525(A), e.g. did it originally come with a 4 or 5 speed autobox, how many airbags (if any), and were the seats electric?

Reason I ask is I'd like to buy a 1996 E34 525(A) and would like to know what orginally came with the car and what has been added on. Have tried looking for it on the internet but haven't been able to find out the info. Any spec information is gratefully received.

thanks.

local AB 95,96 525A, should come with 4 speed auto, 1 airbag, without electronic seat, leather seat, cobra arlam and etc
correct me if i m wrong :rock:

Top Bottom