WTA E90 pre-reg, unreg or 2nd hand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Crymson

Club Guest
Anyone can recommend whats good - to get a 2nd hand (year 05 or 06), pre-reg (2007) or a unreg (year 05/07) E90 320i? 1) A 2nd hand unit from RM17x,000 would likely be from AB but warranty would have expired. I pay lesser monthly.2) An unreg unit from RM21x,000 would have to be from car dealers & need to have some $$$ set-aside for any repairs. Can choose number.3) A pre-reg unit at RM217,000 from AB but it's practically a brand new car. Monthly same as option 2. My wife wants to take a 100% loan and if any d/payment, she is only willing to put down RM5k. So AB's E90 is 50/50 coz we have not asked if we can take 100% loan. Please don't tell me that I should put more d/payment as I don't believe in it (after what I have already experienced). :wink:

Cymson, have u bought your car yet?

I got a 2nd hand from BMW. With 3 yrs warranty ..free servicing
The car registered in October 2007. Used for 4 months by BMW Principal. Mileage 7600km.
I save 50k.

Therefore you can check out their branch for such cars...When I enquired..that period, they have about 15 cars on their list....ehheeheh

Wah.! :eek: then ur 325i M-Sport is cheaper than my 320i lor.. :( darn...

Usually lady can cut better deals than man... oh well! maybe next time I want to buy another new BMW, I try wearing a skirt when doing the nego.. :rolleyes: :D

Slim chance for Crymson to secure his dream ride for RM5k d/p, warrantied unit would b totally out of the question. Insurance to cover a RM200k ride is already costing more than RM6k lio :( NCB not counted la ..

racheltoh
No haven't bought it yet. Have to put it on hold till mid year. Thanks for the heads up. Btw, what interest rate did you get? RM50k save ... so about RM18xk?

astroboy
I can actually trade-in my E36 and have 25k+ for the downpayment but this is for my wife. I like my ride as it is :wink:. So I guess kinda tough to put small downpayment if buying from AB? Insurance already 55%, so paying about RM3400.

Just got a call from AB today, they are offering pre-reg 320i year 2007 for RM199,800. Wow ... lesser downpayment

320i year 2007 offered by AB @ RM199,800 is damn good. When I enquired it in Sg Besi branch, (FEB 2008), they offer me RM207k (pre-reg Sime Darby). Crymson, VERY GOOD BUY. Sg besi boss can give good trade IN..when u play the "tarik" game.

FYI, i traded in my CBU CRV @ 79,500 (due to buy from IA..and the secondhand dealer is YAP AUTOs...) Did you know, Sg Besi can offer me up to RM85k??? Frus hhuh.... I even show the MOTOR TRADER BOOK...same car, same model selling for RM92k++... so could u imagine...my frustration.... hahahahaha but that was last feb/march. now i m enjoying my ride :D

Anyway I bought my car @ RM258k. The original price is RM308k. The only accessory that was added was the GPS CD. The interest is 2.25% with BMW Credit. No penalty for early settlement. I think those with 1.38% is LOCK DEAD period. Anyway if u want, u can read about my "tu-lan-ness" in my blog.

Crymson;314387 said:
...Just got a call from AB today, they are offering pre-reg 320i year 2007 for RM199,800...

Talk about "tu-lan-ness", there goes my RM20k, up in smoke 3 months after using the car and its still insured for RM220k!!

astroboy;314326 said:
maybe next time I want to buy another new BMW, I try wearing a skirt when doing the nego.. :rolleyes: :D

If you do that, I think you will get more discounts!:burnout:

news from friend. There's a special "deal" in Glenmarie AB selling pre-reg 06 325 @ 215k.

That price is about right for an 06 used car but if its from AB, then good deal because of the extended warranty.. sure its pre-reg? or pre-own? I reckon mileage at least 20k km lio..

I am at AB Glenmarie now and got the following info:

RM 199,800 for the 320i Pre-Reg year 07 (zero mileage). This promotion just started yesterday. Previously it was sold at RM 215,000.

No more stock for 325i. It was sold at RM 278,000 for the Pre-Reg units.

Wow! looking forward for more E90 folks to join us! :D Darn.... 3 months ownership of my E90 and RM20k depreciated lio... :( must stop thinking about this.. at least for sure my next year insurance premium will be a lot more economical lio.. :D

Same as onghb, pre-reg somemore... at least some consolation.. :p don't mention it again... I already very sad, only use the car for 4 months and lose RM20k lio.. :( The best part is after I bought the car, all my friends thought I bought it at RM215k, seems everybody know the "real" price except the stooopit me....... Wuhuhuhuhuuu......

Blardy insurance also over cover... I think I'll go with max RM170k coverage next insurance renewal.. :p

My power steering pump now leaking lio... I wonder they will give me a new gasket or new pump.. :rolleyes:

astroboy;317168 said:
My power steering pump now leaking lio... I wonder they will give me a new gasket or new pump.. :rolleyes:

Just four months of ownership and power steering pump already leaking! That is bad bro.

Now my power steering fluid is a little over the low line... hope can tahan until my next service at 25k km.. :( I wonder they will provide me an E90 loan car.. :rolleyes: 325i would be fine! :p

astroboy;317554 said:
Now my power steering fluid is a little over the low line... hope can tahan until my next service at 25k km.. :( I wonder they will provide me an E90 loan car.. :rolleyes: 325i would be fine! :p

Just send the car in to get the warranty works done ler. Don't wait. The leak may create a mess on the undercarriage, and overtime, the leaky fluid will attract all sorts of dirt and grime. Quite yucky

True also... then I have reason to claim a new engine.. for yucky reason.. :p

Maybe will try out Ingress Auto during the coming school holiday in May. Reason for me to wait until 25k is because if there's going to be any other fault/s to the car, I can one-kali do it ma ... :p hate to leave car there.. :( Kind of uneasy to leave car at workshop over night..

Opsie... we are out of topic.. :D

astroboy;317605 said:
True also... then I have reason to claim a new engine.. for yucky reason.. :p

U think so easy to get a new engine replacement. Not easy bro....

Top Bottom