Would you still...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Nightswan

Club Guest
Buy a 2008/9 E92 M3, or consider anything else at the ballpark price? :106:Appreciate your thoughts.

Very tough question. I would assume it wouldnt be a daily drive. Price range would be betw 300k n 350k. For that money an audi ttrs would b my choice.

Better still wait for the new rx9 due out this year. 300bhp n 1300kgs. 1.6 rotary.

If u can wait for a couple of years.. consider also the 1M or 435i.. there is no replacement to forced induction.. :rock:

Rx8, do you think the Rx9 have better/different driving characteristics from an M3? What abt Audi TT RS? Hope you can share.

_M_, the price of 435i and 1M is way above the ballpark price, I assume.

Nightswan;804622 said:
_M_, the price of 435i and 1M is way above the ballpark price, I assume.

In a couple of yrs, u can get a 3 yr old 1M.. which wld be priced similar to a 5 yr old M3.
The 4-series coupe is expected to debut at the 2013 Detroit Autoshow.

Nightswan;804530 said:
Buy a 2008/9 E92 M3, or consider anything else at the ballpark price? :106:

Appreciate your thoughts.

Buy la bro....I wanna tumpang.....pls

Cayman is an option too. A base 997 or maybe a 996 turbo. Loads of options actually, e9x m3 is a jack of all trades master of none :)

Nightswan;804530 said:
Buy a 2008/9 E92 M3, or consider anything else at the ballpark price? :106:

Appreciate your thoughts.

Someone having naughty thoughts.

hye.. i has an e90 to let go.. year 2010.. facelift model .. if anybody interested.. please call me at 0199893110.. tqvm..

Hehe irfan80 & azmany72, just asking a valid question la bro.. no hidden agenda one! Wanted to know if there are other models that can be considered other than M3 that can match/better in terms of driving experience, within the price range of course. Once have been offered a Porsche by a friend but not too familiar with it (dunno what model also.. haha).

E92 M3 the last of the great V8's from M Division ... The engine sound alone is orgasmic and the presence on the road is unbelievable :love:

Nightswan;804747 said:
Hehe irfan80 & azmany72, just asking a valid question la bro.. no hidden agenda one! Wanted to know if there are other models that can be considered other than M3 that can match/better in terms of driving experience, within the price range of course. Once have been offered a Porsche by a friend but not too familiar with it (dunno what model also.. haha).

We can dream or rather I can only dream. Anyway, would be good to see what else is out there. Been reading rave reviews on the 135M and the new Porsche Boxster S. Probably need to wait for a few years though before they become "affordable".

Around that price range, you're probably looking around vehicles in the same class, i.e. the c63 AMGs, S4 / S5. Otherwise, apart from the Porsches mentioned, maybe can get a late 90s / early 00s Ferrari. The other alternative is the R35 GTR.

Top Bottom