worse handling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

safuanorsham

Club Guest
i noticed my car didn't handle well like before.. when cruising at highway, my car always move to the right side.. sometimes its ok and straight.. always have to correct my steering wheel,like driving a lorry.. i sent for alignment 3 times already but the problem still there.. is this the sign of any bushes are worn out and needs replacement? if so,which bush is it?

Bro just send your car to Ah Cheng there to do your aligment, if u are from Sban i guess u know where is the location. He can check the bush too if need to change.

bro same happened to me.Finally i sell off the car.Problem persist for 1 year.Amount spend for allignment ...feeuuuyyhhhhh!!!
Fahmi from SP kedah in copy....

i haven't had this issue with my E46.. although it certainly sounds like a bushing problem.

If got bushing problem or steering rack/knuckle problem, an experience alignment sifu can tell, and not only that, he'll ask u to fix the other items first and do another check free of charge since he already charge u the first time.. All 3 times using the same alignment shop? How long has the problem persisted? I left too long, it will leave behind irregular wear of the tyre surface. Meaning after you managed to solve the alignment or bushing problem, car will still continue to pull until the irregular worn tyres are bedded in again. Of course to test this, all u need to do is swap the tyre.

oolork;599957 said:
Is there any possible due to rims & tyre issue?

Rims and tyres will give u consistent result where as worn bush, kejap kiri, kejap kanan, kejap ok.. :4:

Hi, correct if I m wrong. We can notice if worn bushes by lift up the car, try to push the wheel left right & check if there a knocking & gap between movement. right? i mean basic le.

astroboy: ive sent 3x different shop.. and they adjust also my steering freeplay.. now i don't know where to find shop that can adjust back to original setting.problem started previous 2 weeks. hope it doesn't damage my tyre.

Longines: Yeah, because when problem like this happen it is no more UDM until it fixed.

BeemEr: i checked my bushes visually there's no crack. maybe soften kot.

Alex5522;599719 said:
Bro just send your car to Ah Cheng there to do your aligment, if u are from Sban i guess u know where is the location. He can check the bush too if need to change.

i know ah ching, the one who does manual alignment right? tomorrow will send to him..

safuanorsham;600066 said:
i know ah ching, the one who does manual alignment right? tomorrow will send to him..

Pls update us after u doing your alignment from Ah Ching

heee.. today i did alignment and check bushing.. they told me my front left tire defect.. the tire 'bengkak' from inside causing height is different between inside and outside.. dats why handling feels like 'ketam'.. change the tire,problem solved.. thanks everybody for sharing ideas..

p/s: don't buy FALKEN tyre!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience on Falken and i'm glad you've sorted your problem ... I've used Falken 452 before and i have nothing but praises about it's performance especially in the wet.

b33m3r,
tq bro. same here falken fk452. maybe because i'm using wrong tyre size. 8.5j suppose 225 or 235 tyre?

Top Bottom