Windscreen - Minor chip-off due to flying pebble

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jcjames

Club Guest
Dear Sifu's, Can I repair this as it is such a small chip off the surface? Appreciate your advice and infor on where to fix this. Thanks

Do u have any photos to show? Chips and cracks can usually be repaired but there might be some marks left. Try google dr cermin and its kind. Some of them offer mobile service.

You can try uncle Lee +60 12 616 8879. He offers mobile service come to your house. Repair usually takes half an hour.

jcjames;806180 said:
Dear Sifu's,

Can I repair this as it is such a small chip off the surface? Appreciate your advice and infor on where to fix this. Thanks
If your car is still under warranty and you also have insured your windscreen, you can always change the windscreen at BMW itself. Got a member here who did that.

Mavik;806204 said:
If your car is still under warranty and you also have insured your windscreen, you can always change the windscreen at BMW itself. Got a member here who did that.

If small chip, better to repair than change new windscreen. The factory seal is better.

Thank you all! I have insurance coverage but don't feel like replacing it as there are seal, sensor and tinting works to worry about. Will try to repair it! Thanks again for the infor! Cheers

Top Bottom