Why do we love BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rebecca21

Club Guest
I come across a write up about the BMW and it was interesting to ask why people love BMW cars?To me BMW is simple beauty and i love it:top: .Why do you like BMW?:top:

Reasons why I like it:
1) top tech and we are talking about stock production line
2) design is incredible and disaster (model to model), so i pick what I believe is incredible, that means there is huge variety of different touch n tastes for everybody and i like that a lot

Reasons why im stick to it
1) This club. Much as this statement sounds a bit 'washed out', its actually true in my case. I like every single person on this forum so far, regardless arguing here and there. And if i may have my favorites, they are all somewhere at east coast right now :) .
2) I cant possibly imagine myself in car such as Lambo..no disrespect really and honestly. It just doesnt feel right to me that car is made from something else than metal, thats all :) .

Thats my 2 cents anyway :)

Ecc0;708119 said:
Reasons why I like it:
1) top tech and we are talking about stock production line
2) design is incredible and disaster (model to model), so i pick what I believe is incredible, that means there is huge variety of different touch n tastes for everybody and i like that a lot

Reasons why im stick to it
1) This club. Much as this statement sounds a bit 'washed out', its actually true in my case. I like every single person on this forum so far, regardless arguing here and there. And if i may have my favorites, they are all somewhere at east coast right now :) .
2) I cant possibly imagine myself in car such as Lambo..no disrespect really and honestly. It just doesnt feel right to me that car is made from something else than metal, thats all :) .

Thats my 2 cents anyway :)

Good and strong logic to be attached to BMW and its club,
Thanks Sifu ecco for sharing your thoughts .....:)

rebecca21;708135 said:
Good and strong logic to be attached to BMW and its club,
Thanks Sifu ecco for sharing your thoughts .....:)

but don't forget, rebecca - the other MOST important thing is to catch up with other members and forummers at the TTs and drives and club functions....not just online all the time-we call them faceless keyboard warriors-bloody antisocial ****s.

Taste is rather subjective and personal if I may say...

I love my current ride but that does not limit me wanting and loving others too. Get my drift?

BlackCat;709208 said:
Taste is rather subjective and personal if I may say...

I love my current ride but that does not limit me wanting and loving others too. Get my drift?

Yes, i did get your point and i enjoy your open mind idea.cheers

docrayboy;709053 said:
but don't forget, rebecca - the MOST important thing is to catch up with other members and forummers at the TTs and drives and club functions....not just online all the time-we call them faceless keyboard warriors-bloody antisocial ****s.

Sure, note taken......

I stick to BMW because i always feel excited driving it..

Why i love bmw? That's a good question really ... For me owning a BMW has become an integral part of my routine so much so it has become a way of life for me and my family lol Spending thousands on maintenance parts, spending on modifications, having sleepless nights when the car isn't driving right, supervising mechanics when they're doing my car at the workshop, shopping for the best parts with the best price (within budget), constantly researching and reading about bmw's on the internet or buying magazines about bmw, fantasizing about the next dream mods or the next bimmer, going on a drive with like minded enthuthiast or having a teh tarik session discussing about BMW's and sharing kill stories, knowledge sharing, making new friends and so much more ... It's not a lifestyle it's a way of life and i'm sure it's true also for most people here in the forum :4:

It also helps that it's the engineering and the driving pleasures of BMW's that attracts people the most. Once you've driven a BMW it's very hard to turn back. It's like a drug ... You constantly want to drive the car, you purposely take the longest route, you search and hunt for corners, the way it turns and takes a corner, a driving pleasure so indescribable that you know it can only be BMW. It is after all the Ultimate Driving Machine!!! :top:

rebecca21;708110 said:
I come across a write up about the BMW and it was interesting to ask why people love BMW cars?To me BMW is simple beauty and i love it:top: .Why do you like BMW?:top:

:listen: ."... you finally got a thread going eh ;) ... good for you Bec :top: ....

When I get behind the wheel of my F02 730Li, I'm instantly transported to a different place. The cosseting ride, the smoothness of the venerable in-line 6, how she purrs as she wafts around town, sedately and ever so steadily. The F02 730Li is the consummate cruiser, and she carries me to my destination in supreme comfort, safety and style. How not to love a car like that?

When my F13 640i comes in (the clock is counting down - only 20 more days to go), I expect the N55 to be a totally different beast altogether. With 450Nm of twist available from as low as 1300rpm, and 320 impatient, turbo-powered horses waiting to be unleashed by the flexing of my right foot - it'll take a lot of willpower to keep the car at legal speed limits & in the process, keep my licence. All this while I'm cocooned in a cabin of unparalleled luxury, clad in as much leather as a whole herd of cows could carry on their backsides. And what about the technology? Heads Up Display, Auto parallel parking, Reverse Camera with parking guidance, Side View Cameras & Top View Cameras, full LED Adaptive Swivelling headlights with Auto High Beam Assist and 20-way adjustable Comfort Seats for that perfect driving position. Just talking about it is enough to make me salivate. The anticipation, the excitement, the exhiliaration.

And that's why I love my BMWs.

I love driving my BMW because driving it makes every living day a fun day!

Rebecca.....are you 21? Just asking......no unpure intentions....snigger, snigger.

21 years old and already a Bimmer owner/driver... :)

When I was 21, I was waiting on tables for my Uni allowance...

Top Bottom