Why did I ever test drive a Bimmer?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DieSel

Club Guest
I was a happy man driving my 2008 CR-V, until one day, I decided to test drive a 320d. That was it. Everything changed. I immediately decided to get that fabolous car. I'll be collecting my 320d next week! Can't eat, sleep. Feel like a small boy waiting for his birthday present. Love to be associating myself with this club. Considering taking up membership. Will appreciate anyone out there with a 320d, caring enough to share some useful advise. Cheerz.

320d diesel heads welcome you!!

DieSel;560938 said:
I was a happy man driving my 2008 CR-V, until one day, I decided to test drive a 320d. That was it. Everything changed. I immediately decided to get that fabolous car. I'll be collecting my 320d next week! Can't eat, sleep. Feel like a small boy waiting for his birthday present. Love to be associating myself with this club. Considering taking up membership. Will appreciate anyone out there with a 320d, caring enough to share some useful advise. Cheerz.

Welcome DieSel...I am sure you will have years of enjoying your 320d. I am sure you will find lots of excuses to make unnecessary runs in it...it is such a JOY to drive this sports performance beauty! Mention the 320d and motoring aficionados all over the world will be envious of the powerful beast in your hands.

Join us 320d dieselheads on this thread...and join the bmwclub as an official member too !

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31138&highlight=320d

Welkum! Welkum! Docrayboy has already said hi. He's the unofficial 320d ambassador. :top:

MSport;560992 said:
Welkum! Welkum! Docrayboy has already said hi. He's the unofficial 320d ambassador. :top:

No lah Vincent, I am just like any other 320d fan.....but thanks anyway. Will take it as a compliment.:top:

Many thanks to all the 'gurus' out there for welcoming me. Took my car last week and I am enjoying every second of the ride. Hope to see you all soon.

Top Bottom