Which polish/wax has the best shine?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xxxx

Club Guest
:hello: I am interested to hear from other people views regarding the polish/wax sold in Malaysia and Singapore.:ciao: Which is the worst polish?Which is the most shiny polish?:knuddel:

it's not the product, but technique.
yes, product plays a part, but you gotta have heart to get it done right.
use saliva also can get good results if you think about it.

Juan Powerblow;335775 said:
For most shiny, I would go with Autoglym!
Well , AG has some good products. But you also must also accept there are better products then AG.
:D :D

guru;296249 said:
it's not the product, but technique.
yes, product plays a part, but you gotta have heart to get it done right.
use saliva also can get good results if you think about it.

LOL....dude i like ur reply. wanna try to use ur salive to polish my car and end of the day i pay you 5k. how about tat? i just wan to see if saliva reali can shine up the polish o not, hehe....if can....tats a huge profit in market men, bahaha

chookleng;336165 said:
LOL....dude i like ur reply. wanna try to use ur salive to polish my car and end of the day i pay you 5k. how about tat? i just wan to see if saliva reali can shine up the polish o not, hehe....if can....tats a huge profit in market men, bahaha

:eek:..hang memang cari pasal...

im not cari pasal la. merely joking. no reason for me here to offend people or cari pasal here......no hard feeling!!

Ì would agree with what Guru has mentioned. The technique and procedures are more important than the products itself. There are many good products in the market but it all depends on how it is applied to the surface.

First and foremost is the surface preparation work, clay the car first to remove all dirt and impurities on the surface.

I have found great satisfaction to work with a rotary polishing machine and the results are fantastic. The small little investment to purchase the machine, foam pads and the professional range of polishing compounds and sealant is worth every single sen.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom