Which petrol brand gives the lowest fuel consumption?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ermmm what does you means for "suitable petrol"? I think all petrol cars can use both petrol (ron95 and ron97), as long as not pump diesel for a petrol car.
yaya, same here...I x know why they keep arguing on this issue...

YES,same with me!!!! I think vpower also not bad,I'll pump shell if I can't find petronas at my area.

I think Petronas station can be easily found right? Even at rural areas where there aren't any petrol station around, the closest one is always Petronas, while for others it really depends on the area where most of them are only available in big cities.

But it must be very confused if everytime have to differentiate this trip is short distance or long distance before pumping petrol, I'm lazy to do like that hahahaha

Erm in my opinion you dont really have to care about long or short distance, just use primax 97 like what they had suggested and you are good to go. With primax 97 it doesnt matter wheter you are travelling far or not, it still gonna reduce your fuel consumption compared to other brands.

Ermmm what does you means for "suitable petrol"? I think all petrol cars can use both petrol (ron95 and ron97), as long as not pump diesel for a petrol car.

Yeah sure both are usable for all the cars but sometimes it does depend on your car model for the best performance. For sedan like Civic or Camry you definitely want to use ron 97 for optimizing its performance, petronas primax 97 is recommended.

wah liao, there's quite a lot of people using primax for their vehicles. And it seems that this fuel is pretty good coz I saw many people praise about its fuel performance.

Haha, nothing much to be surprised with, 9 out of 10 of my friends are also using the same petrol, so definitely one of the top choices among drivers nowadays.

YES,same with me!!!! I think vpower also not bad,I'll pump shell if I can't find petronas at my area.

Hmm for me I dont think V Power is as good as Primax, the engine does feel kinda off when I pumped that petrol where my acceleration isn't as fast compared to pumping Primax.

Erm in my opinion you dont really have to care about long or short distance, just use primax 97 like what they had suggested and you are good to go. With primax 97 it doesnt matter wheter you are travelling far or not, it still gonna reduce your fuel consumption compared to other brands.

Yeah because long or short distance is quite subjective depending on the drivers, 1 hour drive might be long distance for some people while for the others 30 mins drive can be considered as long distance already, so I think it is better not to consider too much.

Hmm for me I dont think V Power is as good as Primax, the engine does feel kinda off when I pumped that petrol where my acceleration isn't as fast compared to pumping Primax.
agree on this. i feel i save more fuel consumption when using primax. plus engine runs smoother.

Top Bottom