Which petrol brand gives the lowest fuel consumption?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

blackforest

Hey guys, which petrol brand you pump currently? Are they provided lowest fuel consumption?

Hey guys, which petrol brand you pump currently? Are they provided lowest fuel consumption?
spacer.gif

I pump v-power racing for my Honda City Hybrid car. I managed to get
-18km/l moderate jam at Damansara city area
-22.5km/l average 105km/h for highway driving

Petronas Primax...Based on my experience, RM50 of petrol can drive for almost 500++ kilometre...FC=14.5km/litre
If compared with primax, i dont think other can drive for more mileage.
But, In terms of fuel efficiency, Primax is better

Last edited:
If compared with primax, i dont think other can drive for more mileage.But, In terms of fuel efficiency, Primax is better
Can compare like tat d meh?
My car is just Axia car (a local car manufactured in Malaysia), not an imported car with high engine performance...personally think that the car model might affect the fuel consumption as their car engines are different...If you want to compare, I advise you to make comparison with honda city car driver...the result might be more precise...

Last edited:
I'm filling up my city hybrid car with primax 97 fuel
-40km/h-60km/h at residential area, FC: 16.5km/l
-100km/h-120km/h at highway, FC: 23km/l
primax 97 really helps in saving fuel and achieve lower fuel consumption.

If compared with primax, v-power racing can drive for more mileage.
So, I think the FC of v-power racing is better than primax.
I think FC of v-power racing is not the best lol!
My experiences tell me primax can use for more mileage, go for longer distance.

well,I don't feel any different between these petrol brands so I can't tell you which one is better.

i pump primax ron97 for long travel distance while ron95 for short travel distance..

ermm, so many ppl like to pump primax, i'm wondering why cuz i pump other brand and i think my car has perform well enugh..

Last edited:
so what's the contribution of primax to Hamilton sport car??
our normal car can't compare to their sport car wor..
the fuel is developed thru F1 tech for superior fuel acceleration and had smoother drive..it helped Hamilton to win with 30%less fuel

i pump primax ron97 for long travel distance while ron95 for short travel distance..
why?any different if pump different petrol for different distance?how do you defined "long distance" and "short distance"?

yup, for me it save a little bit...but i dun know if every car can save or not..what i can say is it's depends..
But this is depend on the car u drive, some of the car suit ron97 but some of the car doen't suit ron97
so it's wasting money if u pump the unsuitable petrol to ur car

Top Bottom